become an editor
the entire directory
only in English_Translations/King_James_Version
Religion and Spirituality
King James Version
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Bible: Online: English Translations: King James Version
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Bible: References and Tools: Textual Studies: King James Version Only Debate
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Bible: Translations: Authorized Version
All Online Bible
- Displayed by chapter or a definable range of verses. Searchable.
- Audio narration by Alexander Scourby in RealAudio format with parallel e-text. Uses frames.
A Bible Concordance
- Provides four different formats of the text. Features concordance, Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionary, and Easton's Dictionary.
Bible Topic Index
- All the words and chapters are indexed in a context tag cloud.
- Designed for readability and easy navigation. Displays text by chapter.
Deuterocanonical Books of the Bible/Apocrypha
- Deuterocanonical books only. Esdras, Greek additions to Esther, Maccabees, Tobit, Judith, Wisdom, Sirach, Baruch, Letter of Jeremiah, Greek additions to Daniel.
Free Audio Bible
- Downloadable audio files by book and chapter.
- Includes streaming audio via online radio. Single word search.
Humanities Text Initiative: King James Version
- Word, phrase, proximity, Boolean and citation searches. Displays an entire book of text at a time when browsing. Apocrypha included.
IntraText: King James Version
- Keywords link to concordances and word frequency lists.
- Features a search engine and self study tests. No chapter headings. Words of Jesus in red.
The King James HTML Bible
- Related verses are linked. Features a one year reading schedule. Searchable. Frames optional.
- Includes concordance, dictionary, and popular word counts. Searchable.
- Includes answers to common questions and a gospel presentation.
- Each verse is bookmark anchored to allow direct linking.
Linked Word Project
- Each phrase is directly linked from the text to information regarding the original Hebrew and Greek, including pronunciation, origin, and definitions.
Merrill.mobi: King James 1611
- Formatted for mobile cell phones and PDAs.
Mielke.cc: The Holy Bible
- Searchable by keyword or verse.
- Audio narration in MP3 format. Also includes over one hundred sermons and a daily reader program.
- Includes concordance and Apocrypha. Searchable.
King James Version
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 26, 2013 at 23:55:10 UTC -