become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Transmission
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Bible: History: Transmission
Accuracy of The Torah Text
- A discussion of the meticulous process of hand-copying a scroll and the accuracy of the documents produced.
From Papyri to King James: The Transmission of the English Bible
- Examines the copying of the Bible from handwritten papyrus and parchment manuscripts to early printed editions.
How was the Bible Written?
- Explanation on how the Bible was written and the manuscripts transmitted over time to the current Bible today.
Internet Archive: The John Rylands Library Tercentary Exhibition
- Catalog of an exhibition of manuscripts and printed copies of the Scriptures, illustrating the history of the transmission of the Bible. 1911 e-text.
A Primer on Bible Transmissions
- A discussion of the transmission process beginning with the earliest written copies.
Technology and Transmission of the Bible Text
- Traces the changes in writing technology from the scroll to the codex to the printed page to the web page.
The Transmission of the Hebrew Text
- An excerpt from the article by Dr. John H. Skilton, "The Transmission of the Scriptures,"
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 20, 2013 at 12:35:08 UTC -