become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sex_and_Gender/Gay,_Lesbian,_and_Bisexual
Religion and Spirituality
Sex and Gender
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Religion and Spirituality
Buddhist Lesbians and Gays of New York
- Monthly meetings for meditation and discussion for Lesbian, Gay, Trans-Gender, and Bi-Sexual Buddhists of all traditions as well as those new to Buddhism.
Gay Buddhist Sangha
- Based in San Francisco. The mission of the Gay Men's Buddhist Sangha is to offer the teachings of the Buddha to the gay community in an atmosphere of wisdom and compassion,and to support each other's practice.
Homosexuality and Theravada Buddhism
- A history and explanation of the Theravadan view on homosexuality.
Lesbian Buddhist eSangha
- This group is an on-line Sangha for lesbian, bisexual and transgender Buddhists.
LGBT Buddhist Discussion
- An e-mail discussion list for lesbian and gay Buddhists.
- The LinksPitaka is list of international resources for Buddhist practitioners. It is home to a comprehensive list of links and readings for gay and lesbian practitioners.
- A Zen meditation group serving the Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgendered community in Washington, DC.
San Francisco: Gay Buddhist Fellowship
- Supports Buddhist practice in the gay men's community through a forum that brings together the diverse Buddhist traditions to address the spiritual concerns of gay men.
Yahoo! Gay Buddhist Open Forum
- An open, international, minimally moderated and uncensored online forum discussing Buddhist teachings and practices for gay men.
A Zen Buddhist Perspective on Same-Gender Marriage
- Robert Aitken Roshi's testimony to the Commission on Sexual Orientation, endorsing same-sex marriage.
Gay, Lesbian,and Bisexual
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 6, 2014 at 5:35:03 UTC -