become an editor
the entire directory
only in Meditation/Vipassana
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Meditation: Vipassana
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Lineages: Theravada
This category in other languages:
Buddhist Meditation from Thailand
- The fundamentals of meditation by Phra Ajahn Plien Panyapatipo, Wat Aranyawiwake, Thailand.
A Gradual Awakening
- Excerpts from Stephen Levine's meditation manual.
- Downloadable books by Nina van Gorkom and Sujin Boriharnwanaket, and many texts from the Tipitaka.
- Instruction in vipassana as taught by S. N. Goenka.
Vipassana Research Institute
- Based in Igatpuri, India. Information on the Vipassana meditation technique as taught by S.N. Goenka in the tradition of Sayagyi U Ba Khin. Pages include Vipassana Newsletter and details of courses and centres.
Vipassana Support Institute
- Information on the basic theory of vipassana meditation, also known as mindfulness or insight meditation. Articles and tapes from Shinzen Young.
- Meditation in the Theravada tradition. Online meditation course.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 2, 2013 at 2:44:11 UTC -