become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Washington
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Lineages: Zen: Centers: United States: Washington
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Centers and Groups by Region: United States: Washington
Bellingham Mindfulness Community
- Practices meditation in the mindfulness tradition taught by Vietnamese monk, poet and peace activist, Thich Nhat Hanh.
Bellingham Zen Practice Group
- Cooperative group of Soto Zen students practicing together in the lineage of Shunryu Suzuki-roshi. Offers regular zazen practice and frequent retreats.
Seattle: Dai Bai Zan Cho Bo Zen Temple
- Rinzai Zen Temple offering frequent zazen practice, Dharma talks, retreats, and sesshins.
Seattle: Three Treasures Sangha of the Pacific Northwest
- Lay Zen group affiliated with the Diamond Sangha, and the Sanbo Kyodan (Harada-Yasutani-Yamada) lineage. Offers weekly zazen practice and periodic retreats.
Zen Centers in Washington
- Complete list of Zen centers in Washington maintained by the International Research Institute for Zen Buddhism.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:37:50 UTC -