become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Pennsylvania
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Lineages: Zen: Centers: United States: Pennsylvania
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Centers and Groups by Region: United States: Pennsylvania
Harrisburg: Blue Mountain Lotus Society, Running Horse Dojo
- Offers weekly zazen, and periodic retreats and book discussions.
Pennsdale: Mt. Equity Zendo - Jihoji
- Soto Zen Monastery. Head priest Dai-En Bennage. Offers frequent retreats and sesshins.
Pittsburgh Community of Mindful Living - Laughing Rivers Sangha
- Offers weekly group meditation practice in the lineage of Thich Nhat Hanh.
- A Soto Zen practice community offering several sittings weekly, and annual sesshins.
Pittsburgh: Zen Center of Pittsburgh
- Affiliated with the Prairie Wind School of Zen, and the Soto lineage. Offers daily zazen practice, periodic retreats, and a resident teacher.
Zen Centers in Pennsylvania
- Complete list of Zen centers in Pennsylvania maintained by the International Research Institute for Zen Buddhism.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:37:51 PM EST -