become an editor
the entire directory
only in Centers/Japan
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Lineages: Zen: Centers: Japan
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Centers and Groups by Region: Japan
World: Japanese: 社会: 宗教・精神世界: 仏教
Head Temples of Zen in Japan
- Shobozan Myoshin-ji, Reikisan Tenryu-ji, Zuiryuzan Nanzen-ji, Kisshozan Eihei-ji.
Ichibata Yakushi Buddhist Temple
- Temple inn for pilgrims and general tourists, overlooking beautiful Lake Sinji
Kyoto International Zendo - Tekishinjuku
- A place for international zen practice in Japan, supporting English, Spanish, Russian, and German speakers.
Kyoto: Tofuku-ji Web
- Historical and tourist information.
Teishoin Soto Zen Temple
- The Teishoin Temple was built in Kagomori in 1582 (Azuchi-Momoyama era). During the Yedo era,1817,the temple was moved to this location (Kaminagaya, Konan-ward, Yokohama).
Tokyo: Toshoji International Zen Center
- Soto Zen temple offering residency training to Westerners.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 3:25:47 AM EDT -