become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tibetan/Scriptures
Religion and Spirituality
Reference: Dictionaries: World Languages: T: Tibetan
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Sino-Tibetan: Tibetan
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Teachings: Sutras
Asian Classics Input Project
- Description of ACIP's mission to preserve and make Eastern scriptural texts available in computerized form. A selection of texts from the Kangyur, Tengyur, and Sungbum, in Romanized Tibetan and Tibetan script are available to read or download. Includes graphics of woodblock prints, reference materials, Tibetan Font software, catalogs, and a version of the Blue Annals in English.
Dzogchen Translations into English
- Translations of Tibetan Buddhist texts, especially those relating to Dzogchen, the Great Perfection. Translations include Tibetan text, English translation, and, for some, transliteration. Requires Acrobat Reader.
- The Heart of Wisdom (Mahaprajnaparamita Hridaya)in Tibetan script, Tibetan transliteration, Tibetan-English literal translation, and English gloss, with recordings in WAV and RealAudio formats (pronunciation is Ladakhi/Western Tibetan.) Recorded at Ridzong Gompa, Ladakh, July 1982.
Heart Sutra Tibetan-English with Sound Clips in Tibetan
- The Heart Sutra (Heart of Wisdom) Parallel Tibetan and English, with recorded Tibetan audio clips of each page.
Lama Yeshe Wisdom Archive
- Founded by Lama Zopa Rinpoche, to make available the collected works of Lama Thubten Yeshe and Lama Zopa. Contains biographies of the Lamas as well as many teachings by them.
- An expanding collection of translations of Buddhist texts from Tibetan into English (and other languages.)
Tibetan Book of the Dead - Bardo Thotrol - Bardo Thodol
- The Evans-Wentz / Kazi Dawa-Samdup translation in two parts, followed by a modern reworking of the text.
The Tibetan Book of the Dead - Ebook and Video
- The Great Liberation upon Hearing in the Intermediate State, also known as the Bardo Thodol. The Evans-Wentz edition.
The Tibetan Book of the Dead: Transitions to the Otherworld
- A list of Tibetan volumes of the Bardo Throdrol and related Bon texts. Summary and explanation of contents.
Tibetan Buddhist Resource center
- An encyclopedic database of Himalayan scriptures from the Tibetan Buddhist tradition. Texts are available for purchase on CDs.
Usenet alt.meditation -
Usenet alt.religion.buddhism.tibetan -
Usenet talk.religion.buddhism -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 19, 2013 at 6:15:06 UTC -