become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tibetan/Publications
Religion and Spirituality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Publications
Buddhadharma: The Practitioner's Quarterly
- An in-depth, practice-oriented publication for Buddhists of all traditions. Information on each issue including brief excerpts from many articles. Subscription form.
- A free email list run by Shenpen Hookham that offers teachings on Buddhism and meditation.
- An e-zine for Buddhists in America.
International Journal of Tantric Studies
- Scholarly journal dealing with both Buddhist and Hindu aspects of Tantra. Includes abstracts of articles, and book reviews. Subscription required for full access to articles.
- Online version of the newspaper of the International Dzogchen Community.
Namo Buddha Newsletters
- Details of Thrangu Rinpoche's activities and travels.
Shambhala Sun Home Page
- The Shambhala Sun is a Buddhist-inspired magazine, applying the wisdom of the world's great contemplative traditions to the arts, social issues, politics and health.
Tricycle: The Buddhist Review, The Tricycle Hub
- The Tricycle Hub is the interactive forum of Tricycle: The Buddhist Review, an independent Buddhist quarterly.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 8, 2015 at 18:45:10 UTC -