become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tibetan/Publications
Religion and Spirituality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Publications
Buddhadharma: The Practitioner's Quarterly
- An in-depth, practice-oriented publication for Buddhists of all traditions. Information on each issue including brief excerpts from many articles. Subscription form.
- A free email list run by Shenpen Hookham that offers teachings on Buddhism and meditation.
- An e-zine for Buddhists in America.
International Journal of Tantric Studies
- Scholarly journal dealing with both Buddhist and Hindu aspects of Tantra. Includes abstracts of articles, and book reviews. Subscription required for full access to articles.
- Online version of the newspaper of the International Dzogchen Community.
Namo Buddha Newsletters
- Details of Thrangu Rinpoche's activities and travels.
Shambhala Sun Home Page
- The Shambhala Sun is a Buddhist-inspired magazine, applying the wisdom of the world's great contemplative traditions to the arts, social issues, politics and health.
Shenpen Osel Online Magazine
- A tri-annual magazine that presents the teachings of recognized and fully qualified lamas and teachers, with an emphasis on the Karma Kagyu and the Shangpa Kagyu lineages. In PDF format, requiring Acrobat Reader.
Tricycle: The Buddhist Review, The Tricycle Hub
- The Tricycle Hub is the interactive forum of Tricycle: The Buddhist Review, an independent Buddhist quarterly.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2014 at 11:54:09 UTC -