become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tibetan/Meditation
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Lineages: Tibetan: Meditation
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Meditation
Dharma-haven: Advice on the Benefits of Prayer Wheels
- An illustrated history of this practice, types of prayer wheels, how to use them, and a teaching by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
- The benefit of Tibetan prayer wheels as a Dharma practice.
Songs and Meditations of the Tibetan Dhyani Buddhas
- Information about deities of the Vajrayana pantheon taken from "The Tibetan Book of the Dead" and other sources. Includes meditative poetry. Author: J. Denosky.
- One person's practice of a process of purification involving the remembering of past lives. Author: J. Denosky.
Vajra.us: Atisha and the Origins of Lam Rim
- Lam Rim meditation by Gan Starling.
Vajra.us: Emanations of the Enlightened
- Explanation of Tibetan Budhist contemplative imagery by Gan Starling.
Vajra.us: How to Prostrate
- How-to for prostration practice by Gan Starling.
Vajra.us: Shrine Room and Dharma Etiquette
- How to behave in the shrine room and during Buddhist practice by Gan Starling.
Vajra.us: Visualization in Meditation
- How-to for Tibetan Buddhist visualization by Gan Starling.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, January 8, 2007 3:54:06 PM EST -