become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tibetan/Bon-Po
Religion and Spirituality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Shamanism
This category in other languages:
Bon Children: Tibetan Bon tradition in Belarus
- A non-profit cultural project of Shen Chen Ling Centre in Minsk founded by Master Nyima Dakpa Rinpoche.
The Bon Foundation
- Formed in 1989 to preserve Bon traditions, and to assist Bonpo refugees in India. Includes information about the origin of Bon, current foundation projects, and associated monastery, monastic center, and children's home.
- Brief history of the minority Bon-Po faith of Tibet, with special reference to the Annapurna region of Nepal.
The Bonpo Traditions of Dzogchen
- An article by John Reynolds giving the history and development of Bon.
Frontline: Dreams of Tibet - Bon
- Introduction to Tibetan religious traditions focusing on Bon.
Himalayan Art: Bon Collection
- Collection of thangkas and sculptures of the major figures, symbols, and deities of Bon. Each tangka or statue can be viewed in fine detail using a zoom capability.
Introduction To Yungdrung Bon
- Sutra, Tantra and Dzogchen meditations taught by Lama Khyimsar Rinpoche. Contact information for related centers.
- Historical information on the Bon tradition; teaching, retreat and event schedules; biographies of leading Lamas of the tradition; and educational resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 13, 2014 at 11:15:09 UTC -