become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pure_Land_and_Shin/Sutras
Religion and Spirituality
Pure Land and Shin
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Lineages: Pure Land and Shin: Sutras
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Teachings: Sutras
- Instructions on the Amitabha Sadhana.
The Buddha's expounding of the Amitabha Sutra!
- Dragon Flower Ch'an Temple translation
The Larger Sukhavati-Vyuha
- The Larger Sukhavati-Vyuha. Description of Sukhavati, The Land of Bliss.
Smaller Sukhavativyuha Sutra
- Smaller Sukhavativyuha Sutra. Translated from the Chinese Version of Kumarajiva by Nishu Utsuki.
- The Sutra on the Buddha of Eternal Life. Translated from the Sanskrit by F. Max Mueller edited by Richard St. Clair.
The Sutra of Contemplation on Buddha Amitayus
- This English translation by J. Takakusu published originally as vol. XLIX of The Sacred Books of the East series (Oxford, 1894, public domain) has been edited for ease of reading and comprehension by modern readers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2014 at 19:15:05 UTC -