become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lineages/Pure_Land_and_Shin
Religion and Spirituality
Pure Land and Shin
Chats and Forums
Young Buddhist Associations
This category in other languages:
Amitabha Pureland Web
- Site by an Australian group. Site has introduction to Buddhism and Pure Land Buddhism, buddha name recitation, extracts from Pure Land sutras and quotes. Details of Associations in Australia and worldwide learning centers.
Buddhist Association of the United States
- Chinese Pure Land Buddhist Organization.
Buddhist Churches of Canada
- Official site of the Buddhist Churches of Canada
Buddhist Faith Fellowship of Connecticut
- Provides a caring, spiritual and open environment with Dharma-services, book discussion groups and outreach. Inspired by Shinran, we practice prayer, deep listening, mindfulness and the precepts.
Dragon's Gate Temple
- Buddhism for the Buddhist who doesn't have access to a local Temple.
Hongaku Jodo Pure Land Buddhist Association
- Book store site, meditation, Master Po pages, history, links, and comments.
IABC (International Association of Buddhist Culture)
- International Association of Buddhist Culture - News, Activities and Publications
Institute of Buddhist Studies
- IBS offers a systematic educational program specializing in Contemporary Shin Buddhist Studies and culminating in a fully accredited Master of Arts degree which is jointly administered with the GTU. On-Line Reading Room Available.
Introduction to Pureland
- By J.C. Cleary. Reprinted from Pure Land Pure Mind Published by the Sutra Translation Committee of the U.S. and Canada.
Jodo-Shinshu Buddhism, Dharma for the Modern Age
- The Nembutsu is Shakyamuni Buddha's teaching of Liberation from Samsara through refuge in Amida Buddha in the Age of Declining Dharma.
Pure Land Buddhism WWW Virtual Library
- The Internet Guide to Pure Land (Jingtu, Jodo, Shinshu) Online Resources.
Ryukoku University Homepage (English)
- Ryukoku University was founded as a boarding school in 1639 by the Hongwanji Buddhist denomination. Today the university has seven faculties, a Junior College and six graduate schools, distributed among two campuses in the city of Kyoto and one in nearby Shiga Prefecture. Among the approximately 18,000 students there are about 250 foreign students from many countries around the world.
The True Pure Land School
- Resources on Jodo-Shinshu, by Rev. Jerome Ducor.
The Ultimacy of Jodo Shinshu: Shinran's Response to Tendai
- By Alfred Bloom as published in The Pure Land.
What is Buddhism
- Teachings of Chin Kung, Hwa Dzan Pure Land Learning Center, Taiwan. Large list of discourses.
Pure Land and Shin
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2014 at 19:15:06 UTC -