become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lineages/New_Kadampa
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Lineages: New Kadampa
Centers and Monasteries
International Temples Project
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Lineages: Tibetan
This category in other languages:
New Kadampa Tradition (NKT)
- An international nonprofit organization that promotes the development of Kadampa Buddhism. Its members are the nearly 600 Kadampa Buddhist Centers worldwide. Find information about Kadampa Buddhist activities.
- Learn about the history and main teachings of Buddhism and gain a basic understanding of this ancient religion and philosophy. Includes information on Buddhism, references to helpful websites, some video teachings and an excerpt of a play on The Life of Buddha.
- The study of Dharma helps us to find happiness within ourself. Read through the pages in this site to learn more about Dharma.
About Tantra - Kadampa Buddhism
- Learn about the origins, different levels and practices of Tantra according to the Kadampa Buddhist tradition.
Find Peace of Mind
- This site explains how to achieve happiness through developing peace of mind and the relationship between inner peace and world peace.
How to Meditate - Guided Meditation Techniques
- Learn the basics of Buddhist meditation. Anyone can benefit from the meditations given here, Buddhist or not. Deepen your understanding and enjoy the inner peace that comes from meditation.
International Kadampa Festivals
- Offer an opportunity for people of all ages and levels of experience to enjoy a meaningful holiday. Describes upcoming Buddhist Festivals worldwide.
Meditation & Study Programs
- An explanation of the Kadampa Buddhist Education Program - the General Program, the Foundation Program, and the Teacher Training Program - offered at Kadampa Centers worldwide.
Modern Buddhism - Free eBook Download
- The eBook 'Modern Buddhism – The Path of Compassion and Wisdom', is in three volumes and is being distributed freely at the request of the author, Geshe Kelsang Gyatso.
Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche
- A brief biography of the meditation master and scholar who brought the New Kadampa tradition to the West.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2013 at 16:25:28 UTC -