become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Student_Groups
Religion and Spirituality
Society: Organizations: Student: Religion and Spirituality
AHS - National Federation of Atheist, Humanist and Secular Student Societies
- Umbrella organisation representing atheist, humanist and secular student societies in the United Kingdom. Includes information about activities, and links to member organisations.
Atheism Central for Secondary School Students
- Help with homework and support for atheist students, parents, and teachers attending secondary schools in the UK and worldwide.
Campus Atheists and Secular Humanists
- University of Minnesota. Advocate rational thought, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and separation of church and state. Events, meeting information, and discussion forum.
CFI On Campas
- International association of regional student groups interested in promoting freethought, skepticism, and secular humanism.
Freethinkers of UTA
- Group at the University of Texas at Arlington for atheists, agnostics, skeptics, humanists, freethinkers, and anyone who promotes science and reason.
Individuals For Freethought
- Student freethought organization at Kansas State University.
Leeds Atheist Society
- UK. Organization for atheists, rationalists, secularists and humanists. Includes information about activities and membership.
Purdue Non-Theist Society
- Freethinkers at the University of Purdue come together to promote reason and non-theistic culture. Features information about events, membership, photos, library books, and links to other groups.
San Diego State University Atheist Coalition
- Group of students who support separating church and state and scientific literacy. Includes links to other worldwide atheist organizations, and newsletter subscription information.
San Diego State University Secular Student Alliance
- Group of atheist, humanist, agnostic, and secular students at San Diego State University. Provides a forum in which open-minded individuals may meet, socialize, and discuss religious topics, free from intolerance. Closed group.
Secular Alliance of Indiana University
- Group of students, faculty, staff and others who share a secular outlook or worldview, including atheists, agnostics, freethinkers, humanists and skeptics. Includes information about their activities, a forum, and a blog.
Secular Student Alliance
- A national umbrella organization that aids high school and college student groups in the atheist, agnostic, humanist, skeptic, and freethought movement. Features news, forums, and information on starting student groups.
Secular Student Alliance at Ohio State Uniniversity
- Dedicated to promotion and practice of open, rational, and scientific examination of the universe and humanity's place in it. A haven for atheists, agnostics, and humanists.
Society of Open-Minded Atheists and Agnostics
- Freethought group at the University of Kansas. Site provides news, event listings and links
Southampton Atheist Soc
- The Atheist Society of the University of Southampton. Information on meetings and membership.
SPECTRUM Philosophy Club at Valencia Community College East Campus
- Orlando, FL. The focus is on humanism, diversity, education, and lifelong learning. Includes calendar of events, articles, photos, poetry, and a membership packet.
- Group at the University of California at Santa Barbara that acts as a community for nonbelievers and secularists. Promotes scientific inquiry, critical thinking and secular values.
University of Melbourne Secular Society (UMSS)
- Freethinkers, skeptics, atheists, agnostics and humanists. Includes information about their aims and activities.
USAFA Cadet Freethinkers SPIRE
- United States Air Force Academy students' group for those with alternate religious persepectives. Contact information.
- Utah State University group which aims to promote the ideals of scientific inquiry, critical thinking, secularism, and humanist ethics. A weblog, and information about aims and activities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2014 at 22:40:50 UTC -