become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Regional
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Atheism: Organizations: Regional
Alabama Freethought Association
- Non-religious community aiming to educate the public about non-theism and to protect the First Amendment. Includes articles, and information about their activities.
- Organisation working for the civil rights of atheists, promoting separation of state and church, and providing information about atheism. Includes essays and articles, and links to related local and international organisations.
- An India social change institution, engaged in the promotion of atheism as a way of life.
Atheist Community of Austin
- Dedicated to developing a positive atheist culture, opposing discrimination against atheists and defending state-church separation. Includes activities, articles, bookshop, humor, and membership information.
- Freethought organization working to promote positive atheism through education. Newsletter, calendar of events, forum, and how to join. Los Angeles, California, United States.
Atheists and Freethinkers of Denver
- Resource site for atheists and freethinkers in the Denver/Boulder, Colorado area. Includes listing of events, a legislation watch, news, and a book section.
Atheists of Silicon Valley
- Atheist organization promoting religion-free lives and the U.S. Constitutional right of freedom from religion. News, information on upcoming events, and links.
- Residential summer camp for the children of atheists, freethinkers, secular humanists, and humanists. Pictures, list of activities, and registration forms.
- News and articles on subjects of interest to atheists, oriented to favour news from Canada.
Community of Reason
- Non-profit organization for humanists and other atheists in the Kansas City area.
Dallas-Fort Worth Coalition of Reason
- Umbrella organization of groups working to increase the growth, visibility and acceptance of nontheism. Includes member groups, news releases and press.
East Bay Atheists
- Informal groups of residents who each meet once a month to discuss atheism and religiously topical events in the area and around the world. News, meeting schedule, and contact information. Bay Area, California.
Fellowship of Reason
- Rational, moral community based on reason. Group's history, frequently asked questions, bylaws, calendar of events, and how to join. Atlanta, Georgia.
- A fellowship of Filipino atheists, agnostics, deists, humanists, skeptics, and freethinkers. Includes articles, information about activities, and a forum.
Florida Atheists and Secular Humanists
- Information about the group, their projects and activities, a store, and links to other resources.
FreeThought Society of Wisconsin
- List of meetings, calendar of events, upcoming projects, and contact information.
Freethinkers Association of Central Texas
- Association of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics, rationalists, secular humanists, and skeptics. Includes newsletters, objectives, information about activities, and links to local and national groups.
Freethinkers of Upstate New York (FUNY)
- Regional atheist, agnostic, and humanist organization in upstate New York.
- Features events, issues, secular alternatives to religious groups and ceremonies, and humour. In USA.
Inland Northwest Freethought Society
- The Inland Northwest Freethought Society is the eastern Washington/Northern Idaho chapter of the Freedom From Religion Foundation.
Iowa Atheists and Freethinkers
- Social and educational group providing a community of support and friendship for nonreligious people. Includes information about their activities, forums, and links to other resources.
Massachusetts American Atheists
- Provides a protesting guide, a list of famous atheists, and a message board.
- Dallas/Fort Worth. Includes newsletters and information about their activities.
- Promoting atheism as a positive element in society. Minneapolis based with newsletter, events listing and links.
New York City Atheists
- Includes information about their aims and activities, news, membership, resources concerning separation of church and state, and links to other organisations.
- Group of nonbelievers endeavouring to build a community of mutual support, shared values and common goals. Includes a forum and information about their activities.
- Information and a forum from the Philippine Atheists, a loose community of Filipino atheists, humanists and freethinkers.
- The official homepage of Atheists United for a Rational America (AURA), sponsors of the annual Great American God-Out.
Rationalist Society of St. Louis
- Contains the history of the group, lists of articles, and links.
- Local organizations, authors, ceremonies, quiz, and FAQ. (United States)
San Francisco Atheists
- Friendship and activism in the Bay Area.
Society of Edmonton Atheists
- Group based in Alberta, Canada. Includes information about their beliefs and activities, and a discussion forum.
South-East Asian Atheists
- A community of South-East Asian non-believers.
- A group promoting atheism and the building of positive secular communities. Includes information about their activities and atheism in general.
The Boston Atheists
- Community providing fellowship, activism, and education. Includes information about atheism, their activities, a weblog and podcast, and links to resources and local organizations.
The Missoula Area Secular Society
- Montana. Fostering a community of atheists, secular humanists, agnostics, skeptics, and other non-theists. Includes a calendar of activities.
United Coalition of Reason
- US organization working to promote local groups in the community of reason. Includes information about their activities and groups that they work with.
United States Atheists
- Atheist community center based in Portland, Oregon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, April 18, 2013 4:33:45 AM EDT -