become an editor
the entire directory
only in Atheism/Organizations
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Atheism: Organizations
Science: Science in Society: Skeptical Inquiry: Organizations
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Humanism: Groups
This category in other languages:
Atheist Alliance International
- Organization of religion-free groups and individuals around the world. Aims to promote democratic, atheistic societies. Includes essays, information about conventions and publications, and a directory of freethought groups throughout the world.
Center for Atheism
- US organization supporting non-believers, freethinkers, and separation of church and state. Includes an archive of their newsletter The Focus, and information about their cable television show.
Church of Reality
- Dedicated to understanding reality the way it really is.
International League of Non-religious and Atheists (IBKA)
- Group originally founded in Germany whose aims include promoting the separation of church and state. Includes news, and information about their aims.
Military Association of Atheists and Freethinkers
- Grassroots organization that exists to provide a forum for United States service members to express their views and find a community of like-minded individuals. Articles, news, how to become a member, and frequently asked questions.
The Great American God-Out
- A demarcated holiday encouraging people to live as if there only exists the goodness of self and others to sustain healthy living. Held annually every November 15th.
- Provide support and community for atheists with forums, blogs, wiki, photos, videos, and shop.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, April 18, 2013 4:40:06 AM EDT -