become an editor
the entire directory
only in Relationships/Questionnaires
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Tests and Testing
Society: Issues: Online Issues Polls
Blurt or Brood?
- How do you verbalize your emotions?
The Froy Marriage Test
- A marriage-risk calculator based on the 1957 book "How To Avoid Matrimony".
The Implicit Association Test
- Demonstration test from Project Implicit, which gauges prejudicial attitudes or beliefs about certain groups of people.
The Jealousy Quiz
- Quiz on how jealousy can affect relationships.
Listening Skills Evaluation
- Self-evaluation quiz on effective communications in relationships.
- Quizzes and calculates the love compatibility score of partners. Available in several languages.
Personality of The Well-adapted
- A questionnaire that attempts to unravel the psychology behind the issues of the well adapted, in searching for a partner.
- Fun personality and relationship quizzes.
- Personality tests and quizzes on love, relationships, personality, and knowledge.
- A collection of free relationship tests covering several topics.
Relationship Health Test (For Couples With Kids)
- How do you feel about your relationship and your place in it?
Relationship Quality Questionnaire
- Take a survey and find out how your relationship compares to other relationships.
- An interesting assortment of relationship tests.
- Calculator to calculate the number of American singles you must meet to find your soulmate.
- An intuitive look at the opportunities and challenges in a loving relationship.
What Do Men Really Think
- Site offers articles written to help women understand more about men, as well as a "submit a question" area.
Who is the stronger partner?
- The person who makes the loudest case is not necessarily the stronger partner. Find how power is distributed in your partnership. Charges for detailed result.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 3, 2015 at 14:10:22 UTC -