become an editor
the entire directory
only in Marriage/Education_and_Enrichment
Education and Enrichment
Open Directory - Society: Relationships: Marriage: Education and Enrichment
Home: Family: Family Resources and Support
Society: Relationships: Weddings: Help and Advice
- Directory of conferences, seminars, education courses, providers, school and youth courses. Articles, tapes, video tapes and books available.
Association for Couples in Marriage Enrichment (ACME)
- Organization whose mission is to build better marriages by training and certifying leader couples, developing resources and providing ongoing opportunities for marriage education and enrichment.
Building Better Marriages
- Offers information to assist couples enhance their marriages. Content based on Christian principles, speaker services, audio tapes and printed manuscripts.
- Marriage education courses and relationship tests designed to improve marriages.
In-Law Problems Can Be Solved
- M.D. and Ph.D. offer advice on how to cope with marital friction caused by in-laws.
Institute for the Study of Marriage, Law, and Culture
- A non-partisan Canadian association for research and study of current trends and developments in marriage and family.
Jay and Laura Laffoon
- Offer a program in marriage education and wisdom. A part of Celebrate! Ministries. Alma, Michigan.
JewishPath Marriage Conflict Index
- Discussion of marriage conflict issues, conflict management, intermarriage issues, separation issues, separation agreements, divorce, conflict tools and how to avoid difficulties.
- Preparation for marriage and help to enrich marriages.
Loving Spirit Relationship Rescue
- Provides tips, articles, exercises and lessons to promote healthy relationships and marriages.
- Provides answers and insight to questions about infidelity, marriage counseling, and divorce. A free support forum is also available.
- Offering guidance and helping to create and sustain loving relationships into the 21st century.
Marriage Problems First Aid Kit
- Offers descriptions, explanations, suggestions and interventions for many common marital conflict problems.
Marriage Success Training
- Marriage preparation workshops to help premarital couples in the New York state area.
MarriageGym for Women
- Offers online programs, ebooks, audio books and facilitated group based courses with answers and exercises to common relationship problems facing women.
- Offers marriage poems, stories, articles and streaming audio. Membership is required in order to access some content.
National PreMarital Institute
- Offers a pre marital education course for couples.
- One Accord believes in the Christian basis of marriage. It seeks to create more rewarding marriages in churches and in the wider community.
- Divorce prevention and marriage enhancement program.
- Offers seminars that provide dozens of practical, usable skills to create extraordinary relationships.
- Questionnaire and report that helps strengthen relationships before and after marriage.
- Practical guidance from relationship author John Grey, Ph.D. Offers interactive tools, a blog, advice, articles, a quiz, and relationship coaching and couples retreats details.
The Becoming Parents Program (BPP)
- Provides first time parents with knowledge and survival skills needed for taking care of their couple relationship, taking care of themselves, relating to their baby, and dealing with the many ways becoming parents impacts their lives.
The First Year, What a Learning Experience
- The issues and trials of our first year of marriage.
The Marriage Course
- Offers books, audio tapes and video tapes designed to prepare, build or mend marriages.
The Meaning of Marriage
- Metaphysical meaning of marriage: A path to a healthy relationhip.
To Be Married
- An article exploring factors that influence the decision to marry.
Education and Enrichment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 5:15:16 AM EDT -