become an editor
the entire directory
only in Marriage/Christian
Open Directory - Society: Relationships: Marriage: Christian
Theology on Divorce and Marriage
Society: Relationships: Divorce: Christian
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: People: Family
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Perspectives: Sexuality
Christian Marriage Ministry (CMM)
- A non-denominational religious organization founded to provide Christian education to married couples and families.
Every Student: Is There Hope for a Lasting Marriage?
- Provides relationship advice to minimize problems in marriage and avoid being a divorce statistic.
Family Dynamics Institute
- Trains people to lead marriage and family-ministry programs at their churches. Seminar schedule and description, speakers list, and bookstore.
- Christian marriage resources including articles, interviews, books and community.
Love and marriage
- Society's ideas have put many marriages into crisis. This is an answer to an opposition to the flow of society.
The Marriage Bed
- Biblical information about sex and intimacy for married and soon to be married Christians. Based on both Bible and biology.
- Contains answers to questions about relationships, infidelity, marriage counseling, and love.
- We need to evaluate the values and patterns of our culture. Do they promote stable marriages? What can parents do for their children to help them have stronger marriages?
Marriage Healing International
- Ministry that operates a live counseling room via the internet.
- Offers information on a traditional view of intimacy in marriage.
- Organization offers classes, seminars, tapes and books to help make marriages "more vibrant."
Marriage Ministries of New Zealand
- Provides information about marriage courses and activities of MMI New Zealand.
- Attempts to lower divorce rates through teachings, referrals to helpful and successful organizations, through political action and public awareness campaigns.
Partners United Thru Christ, Intl.
- Ministry focusing on marriage discipleship, training couples to live according to God's principles of marriage through workshops, seminars and newsletters.
- Book recommendations and links to ministries and information to help couples solve their marriage problems.
- A live-in weekend and post weekend program for married couples. The emphasis is on a new technique of communication between a husband and wife. Seminars offered in many countries.
Right Start Premarital Program
- Marriage preparation materials for classroom and self-study use. Mentoring program has had a failure rate of less than 3% for graduated over the last 17 years.
Vatican: Marriage Preparation
- A pastoral document on the preparation for the Sacrament of Marriage put together by the Pontifical Council for the Family. It emphasizes the importance of preparation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 11, 2013 at 13:00:25 UTC -