become an editor
the entire directory
only in Intergenerational/Organizations
Center for Intergenerational Learning
- Located at Temple University, this center is dedicated to strengthening communities by bringing generations together to meet the needs of individuals and families throughout the life cycle.
Centre for Intergenerational Practice
- Supports the development of intergenerational practice throughout the United Kingdom.
- Americans older than 55 years tutor and mentor children in urban public schools across the country.
- Nonprofit organization committed to intergenerational awareness through clubs, after school and other programs.
- Provides resources and networking for US organizations promoting intergenerational strategies, programs, and policies.
- A community based organization providing intergenerational programs in Montgomery County, Maryland.
Intergenerational Programs and Aging
- Program developed at Penn State aims to increase cooperation, interaction, or exchange between any two generations.
Points Of View
- Company offering intergenerational training, consultation, products, and motivational speaking.
- This program facilitates the matching of volunteers, including youth, adults, and families, who become companions, advocates, and families for nursing home elders who have little or no visitation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 24, 2015 at 6:15:03 UTC -