the entire directory
only in Friendship/Services
International Student Exchange
Searching for Missing People
- Online community for building social networks.
Anakin's Forward-to-Friends Chamber
- Provides free jokes and stories for forwarding to one's friends.
- Provides a way for people of all ages and backgrounds to find people like themselves who enjoy the same interests.
Friend to Friend
- Volunteers are matched to visit one-on-one with lonely residents in Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Retirement communities in the Seattle area. Visit twice a month+ at your convenience, one year commitment.
I Want a Brother or Sister
- Aims to help only-children find friends to fill the role of a brother or sister.
- Uses email to create maps of the relationships between people on the Internet.
- Social networking site with an emphasis on video and live chat.
- An online community that connects students abroad.
- A system enabling members to set up a list of contacts with other members so that everybody can browse the contacts of others. Made for keeping in touch with friends.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 15:35:07 UTC -