become an editor
the entire directory
only in Relationships/Forgiveness
Health: Mental Health
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Psychology and Religion
Society: Issues: Peace
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Christian Living
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Catholicism: Sacraments: Reconciliation
Catherine Blount Foundation
- Named for her brutally murdered 19-year-old daughter, the Catherine Blount Foundation is a mother's effort to demonstrate and teach forgiveness.
Forgive For Good
- Dr. Frederic Luskin presents a forgiveness training methodology validated by research studies.
The Forgiveness Project
- Grassroots organisation working in conflict resolution, reconciliation and victim support. Features stories of forgiveness, news, and community involvement.
Forgiveness. . . What's it For?
- Relationship coach Larry James writes on the necessity of forgiving.
International Forgiveness Institute, Inc.
- Aims to disseminate the findings of forgiveness research carried out at the University of Wisconsin.
Michael Henderson - The Optimistic Realist
- Promotes Michael Henderson's book Breaking the Chain of Hate on the power of forgiveness in the national and international realm.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2016 at 20:54:07 UTC -