become an editor
the entire directory
only in Relationships/Etiquette
Open Directory - Society: Relationships: Etiquette
Schools and Classes
This category in other languages:
Advice with Dr. Dave and Dr. Dee
- Frequently asked etiquette questions, from table manners to party etiquette.
- Articles in business etiquette and social graces.
- Good table manners; this article explains, in a straightforward manner, how to fit in at a polite dinner by using utensils correctly and eating properly.
The Emily Post Institute
- Provides advice, books, articles, seminars, and discussions on etiquette for the way we live today.
Emily Post's Etiquette, 1922
- Bartleby.com's online republication of the 1922 edition of Emily Post's 627-page first edition "Etiquette in Society, in Business, in Politics and at Home."
- Not only does this site tell you what to do in a given situation, it also includes horror stories of how it was done badly.
Etiquette Knowledge Base
- Common questions and answers about table and dining manners, social graces, and business etiquette.
Ladies Home Journal: Manners Guide
- Find out how to teach children proper etiquette and good table manners.
- Answers to questions on etiquette and manners. Advice on dating, flirting and party etiquette.
The Perfect Apology
- A user guide for extending apologies in your personal and business lives. Includes research, recommendations, and covers all aspects of apologies.
- Etiquette resources for a variety of topics and forms of rudeness.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 23, 2013 3:25:48 AM EDT -