become an editor
the entire directory
only in Divorce/Support_Groups
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Child Support: Support Groups
Society: Relationships: Divorce: Children's Issues: Custody: Support Groups
About.com: Divorce Support
- Articles and resources on divorce in a variety of circumstances and from a variety of perspectives. Includes chat and discussion boards.
All Grown Up - Now What?
- For adults who grew up in divorced households and are now trying to build families of their own. Information on becoming a member and related links.
Bethany of Southeastern Michigan
- Provides spiritual, social, and educational assistance to divorced and separated Christians through peer to peer ministry. Information on individual chapters, board members, and meetings as well as contact details, maps, and newsletters.
- Network of church-sponsored weekly groups involving informational videos and interaction with other members. Listings of current groups by region, resources, and help in forming a DivorceCare ministry.
- Massachusetts-based volunteer organization offering emotional and legal support. Information on the "Parents Apart" program, seminars, and television programs; recommended resources, and FAQ.
The Divorce Forum
- Information on seminars, radio interviews, and other divorce therapy services, recommended reading, discussion boards, financial and emotional advice, humor.
Divorce Support for Under 35's
- Messages boards, essays, and links.
- A non-profit organization to help children and parents through divorce. A page just for kids as well as articles, recommended books, workshop and program information, and a newsletter.
- A group experience designed to assist children in dealing with their parents' divorce. General information on the program, recommended activities for children and teens, forums, games, and articles.
- Church-based singles group in Northville, Michigan focusing on divorce recovery. Registration forms, news and announcements, map and directions, calendar, contact details, and information on programs and events.
- A non-profit organization for women in Georgia. Services include retreats and classes. Driving directions, maps, recommended resources, and contact information.
Usenet alt.support.divorce -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 16, 2012 at 21:45:07 UTC -