become an editor
the entire directory
only in Divorce/Support_Groups
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Child Support: Support Groups
Society: Relationships: Divorce: Children's Issues: Custody: Support Groups
About.com: Divorce Support
- Articles and resources on divorce in a variety of circumstances and from a variety of perspectives. Includes chat and discussion boards.
All Grown Up - Now What?
- For adults who grew up in divorced households and are now trying to build families of their own. Information on becoming a member and related links.
- Network of church-sponsored weekly groups involving informational videos and interaction with other members. Listings of current groups by region, resources, and help in forming a DivorceCare ministry.
- Massachusetts-based volunteer organization offering emotional and legal support. Information on the "Parents Apart" program, seminars, and television programs; recommended resources, and FAQ.
The Divorce Forum
- Information on seminars, radio interviews, and other divorce therapy services, recommended reading, discussion boards, financial and emotional advice, humor.
Divorce Support for Under 35's
- Messages boards, essays, and links.
- A non-profit organization to help children and parents through divorce. A page just for kids as well as articles, recommended books, workshop and program information, and a newsletter.
- A group experience designed to assist children in dealing with their parents' divorce. General information on the program, recommended activities for children and teens, forums, games, and articles.
- Church-based singles group in Northville, Michigan focusing on divorce recovery. Registration forms, news and announcements, map and directions, calendar, contact details, and information on programs and events.
Usenet alt.support.divorce -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 10, 2015 at 15:52:35 UTC -