become an editor
the entire directory
only in Divorce/Children's_Issues
Open Directory - Society: Relationships: Divorce: Children's Issues
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family
Center for Divorce Education
- Provides educational videos and booklets for agencies providing classes for divorcing or separating parents. Product catalog, information on the Children in the Middle program, and links.
Earthquake in Zipland
- Offers a computer game designed to help kids 7-13 years old cope with their parents' divorce.
Faith Journeys Foundation
- Nonprofit organization offering classes to support children and young adults with separated or divorced parents. Includes recommended resources and an advice section for children of divorce.
Kids in the Middle
- Organization in St. Louis, Missouri dedicated to helping children impacted by divorce. Resources for both parents and children.
New Jersey Council for Children's Rights (NJCCR)
- Divorce reform educational group devoted to the right of children to have access to both parents and extended families. Calendar, meetings, and newsletter provided, as well as a description of current legislation and organizational services.
Parents Without Custody
- Links to New Jersey legal resources and a message board for parents without custody of their children.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:53:06 PM EST -