become an editor
the entire directory
only in Relationships/Divorce
Health: Mental Health: Counseling Services: Relationships
Society: Law: Legal Information: Family Law: Divorce
Society: Law: Products: Self-Help: Family Law: Divorce
Society: Law: Services: Dispute Resolution: Service Providers
Society: Relationships: Marriage
This category in other languages:
American Responsible Divorce
- Information and resources to help make divorce more humane and responsible. Free ebook written by divorce professionals, and statistics and information on children, family law, and conflict resolution.
Better Divorce for the Children's Sake
- Resources to help make divorce gentler for the whole family. Information on statistics, custody, effects of divorce on children, conflict resolution, divorce rituals, and emotional support.
- Divorce support for the United Kingdom.
- Online version includes articles on topics such as infidelity, establishing new relationships, mediation, local legal issues, and child custody, as well as links to professional service providers.
- Resources for divorced persons, including court descriptions, statistics and recommended reading.
Divorce Poetry and Advice
- Poems, poetry and prose on divorce and the tragic effects of the breakdown of a marriage.
- Discussion and personal stories about adjusting to an impending divorce, dealing with children's issues, and getting along with an ex-partner.
- Offers support and guidance to those dealing with or recovering from divorce. Basic information on separation, divorce, divorce recovery and starting over single.
- Articles and discussion board.
Guide to Divorce
- A self-help resource for people facing separation or divorce.
How to Divorce As Friends
- Advice, recommended books, and telephone counseling to help couples resolve difficult issues connected with divorce or even save their marriage.
- A variety of resources for those facing the break up of their relationship, including discussion boards, case studies, and a divorce checklist.
Positive Divorce Resolution
- Offers a parenting course that satisfies legal requirements to parents involved in divorce, as well as instructor training and support. Contains information on classes, Florida legal information, articles, and resources.
- Information on Dr. Bruce Fisher's ten-week Rebuilding Divorce Seminar. Locations, contact details, and an overview of the program.
- Articles on spirituality, health, finances, counseling and relationships, focusing on those who are newly single in the middle of life. Articles are a combination of practical advice and commercial promotions.
- Written by people who have experienced divorce. How to save a marriage, mental and physical health, protecting the children, legal issues, and moving on. Articles and links to more resources.
- Information guide covering legal and children's issues, financial survival, work, and emotional healing.
Usenet alt.support.divorce -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 1, 2012 at 4:08:44 UTC -