become an editor
the entire directory
only in Christianity/Mormon
Society: Relationships: Marriage
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Latter Day Saints
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Latter Day Saints: Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Child Protection Project
- Provides news and information on what it sees as abuse within polygamy across the United States. Also displays FLDS documents.
The Doctrine of Plural Marriage
- An LDS elder discusses the Biblical basis for and history of the practice in the Mormon church and the revelation and Manifesto directing that it cease. With links to primary source documents.
Holding Out Help
- Non-profit organization in Utah that assists those that wish to leave a polygamist community. Includes resources, history, contacts, events, and volunteer information.
Let Us Reason Ministries: Polygamy a Revelation from God?
- Explores apparent inconsistencies in the Mormon history and practice of polygamy.
- Find out about the history and practice of Mormon polygamy.
Polygamy and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Origins of polygamy, legal reaction, The "Great Accommodation" of 1890, and polygamy today.
- Joseph Smith's boasting and polygamy denial sermon.
Safety Net Program
- Arizona and Utah Attorney General Offices' efforts to help the victims of domestic violence and child abuse in polygamous relationships.
C-Span Video Library: Polygamy and Associated Crimes
- Provides the video of Senate Judiciary Committee meeting called by Nevada Senator Harry Reid. (July 24, 2008)
Usenet alt.religion.mormon -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 4, 2014 at 6:05:04 UTC -