become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alternative_Lifestyles/Polyamory
Open Directory - Society: Relationships: Alternative Lifestyles: Polyamory
Events and Workshops
Frequently Asked Questions
Society: Lifestyle Choices: Intentional Communities
Society: Relationships: Alternative Lifestyles: Polygamy
alt.polyamory Home Page
- Extensive set of resources about polyamory, containing FAQs, essays, spots for personal ads, groups, and art.
Dim Sum and Polyamory
- Humorous but educational article by Tom Limoncelli comparing going out for Dim Sum to Polyamory.
Free Love is Free Expression
- The title essay argues that Polyamory is about freedom of the body, based on the grounds that sex is a cause for celebration, not for shame.
Institute for 21st Century Relationships
- The non-profit Institute provides information on exploring/understanding workable alternatives to heterosexual, lifelong, sexually exclusive monogamy. Programs, conference/seminars and publications.
Liberated Christians: Polyamory
- Promotes nonmonogamy, polyamory or "swinging" as a legitimate choice for Christians and others. Special focus on the Christian aspect, and whether the Bible and non-monogamy are compatible.
Live The Dream
- Live the Dream is an education and support group for people in group marriages.
- A non-profit charitable organization, online community, and magazine dedicated to supporting and educating.
Poly Bureau, The
- A polyamory discussion column, including questions and answers.
- An online personals site for poly people. Requires registration (free).
- Listings of counselors, therapists, lawyers, and other professionals who are open-minded about polyamory.
A Polyamory Community
- A LiveJournal community, for those who are interested in polyamory, to discuss the philosophy and practice of the polyamorous lovestyle.
Polyamory Pride Flag
- Design and explanation of the polyamory pride flag. Graphics available for inclusion in web pages.
Polyamory Society, The
- The Polyamory Society is a nonprofit organization which promotes and supports the interest of individuals of multipartnered relationships and families.
Sacred Space Institute
- SSI's intention is to 'create a context in which the arts of whole systems healing, sacred sexuality, polyamory, community development and new paradigm relating can be taught, developed, applied, given professional legitimacy, and disseminated internationally.'
Society for Human Sexuality: Polyamory Archive
- The Society is a social and educational organization whose purpose is to promote understanding and appreciation for the many forms of adult intimate relationships and consensual sexual expression.
An Unconditional Love
- Explores ideas related to polyamory.
Yahoo Groups: Polyamory
- A place for the polyamorous community to meet and discuss poly issues.
Usenet alt.personals.poly -
Usenet alt.polyamory -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, September 19, 2011 4:05:04 PM EDT -