become an editor
the entire directory
only in Social_Democracy/Parties
Open Directory - Society: Politics: Socialism: Social Democracy: Parties
African National Congress - South Africa
Australian Labor Party
Labour Party - Ireland
Labour Party - New Zealand
Labour Party - United Kingdom
New Democratic Party of Canada
Society: Politics: Liberalism: Left Liberalism: Parties
Society: Politics: Parties
Society: Politics: Socialism: Parties
This category in other languages:
The Socialist International
- Worldwide organization of major socialist, social democratic and labour parties (e.g. the British Labour Party, French Socialist Party, and Swedish Social Democrats). Largest political organization in the world. Background, membership, resolutions, meeting reports, regular newsletter.
Alliance (New Zealand)
- New Zealand's left wing political party, with policies based on socialist principles: democracy, equality, and social ownership. The Alliance supports strongly progressive taxation and high quality public services.
Democratic Socialists of America (DSA)
- The largest socialist organization in the United States, and principal U.S. affiliate of the Socialist International. Works to build progressive movements while establishing an openly socialist presence in American politics. Born from the 1973 split of the former Socialist Party of America. Members differ on working with the Democratic Party.
Party of European Socialists
- The Party of European Socialists (PES) brings together the Socialist, Social Democratic and Labour Parties of the European Union.
- The official website of the Progressive Coalition, a political party in the New Zealand government, led by Jim Anderton.
Social Democratic and Labour Party (N. Ireland)
- Principal party of the nationalist community in Northern Ireland. Site contains details of the SDLP's internal organisation, policy and manifesto.
Socialist Party USA
- A minority faction of the former Socialist Party of America, who took the name and established a new organization in 1973. The SP-USA claims to be the successor to the old party, and advocates a strictly independent electoral strategy for socialists, but has no elected officials and ballot status only in Florida. Has about 1000 members, and runs a presidential campaign every four years.
Young Democratic Socialists - USA
- The youth section of the Democratic Socialists of America, YDS is the US affiliate of the International Union of Socialist Youth (IUSY).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, January 13, 2013 11:20:07 AM EST -