become an editor
the entire directory
only in News_and_Media/Magazines_and_E-zines
News and Media
Magazines and E-zines
Society: Politics: News and Media: Progressive and Left: Magazines and E-zines
This category in other languages:
- Independent magazine of the green and radical left, featuring links to progressive sites worldwide. Published in Britain.
arena magazine and arena journal
- Left political, social and cultural commentary from Australia.
- A magazine supporting the British Labour Party's democratic socialist left. Selected current and archived articles, editorial policy, subscription information, and related links offered online.
Class Struggle (The Albert & Vera Weisbord Archives)
- Archives of the radical socialist magazine published in the US in the 1930s by Albert and Vera Weisbord who were leading communist radicals of the time and leaders of the Communist League of Struggle 1931-37.
- An independent, quarterly magazine of politics and culture edited by Mitchell Cohen and Michael Walzer.
- Legendary American publication, in English and Yiddish. Jewish news, the arts, opinion.
In These Times
- Published in print and on the Web twice a month. Offers perspectives on current events from a left-of-center viewpoint.
International Socialist Review
- Bimonthly journal published by the International Socialist Organization (US).
- The Irish Democrat is the bi-monthly newspaper of the Connolly Association.
Justice - Struggle, Solidarity, Socialism
- Newspaper of the US group Socialist Alternative. Affiliated with the Committee for a Workers' International (CWI).
Labor Party Press
- News, commentary and information resources from Labor Party, a coalition of labor organizations and other organization advocating for workers rights and progressive values.
- Marxist journal produced by supporters of the U.S. Labor Party, formerly Bulletin in Defense of Marxism. The editors are sympathetic to United Secretariat of the Fourth International (USFI)
Labour Focus on Eastern Europe
- An independent leftist review of European Affairs. Selection of articles are published online. Correspondents include Gregor Gysi and Boris Kagerlitzky.
Left Business Observer
- A newsletter on economics and politics.
- This on-line socialist journal from Britain, has no official line and is connected to no single group, party or faction.
- An Australian "international journal of socialist renewal." A forum for open and constructive dialogue between active socialists from different political traditions. Published by the Democratic Socialist Party.
- Published by the British section of the International Bolshevik Tendency.
- Marxist writings by Australians working primarily in the International Socialist tradition.
- U.S. socialist newsweekly published by the Socialist Workers Party. Coverage concentrates on union news and Cuba. [English, Spanish and French]
News and Letters
- U.S. Marxist-Humanist journal founded in 1955 by Raya Dunayevskaya (1910-1987).
Political Affairs Magazine
- A publication of the Communist Party USA and designed to appeal to the broad left.
- An online Marxist theoretical journal. Selected articles and links available.
The Red Critique: Marxist Theory and Critique of the Contemporary
- Historical and materialist analysis of a wide range of cultural, political and ideological issues.
- The theoretical magazine of the Socialist Party (England and Wales) which is a section of the Committee for a Workers' International. Socialist Today covers current events from a socialist perspective. Lynn Walsh is editor.
- British Marxist magazine of Grant/Woods tendency, aims to "commit the Labour government to introduce bold socialist measures."
Socialist Review/International Socialism Journal
- Site for the magazine and journal of the British Socialist Workers Party providing an up to date index linked to the text.
- A monthly Marxist journal, published in the interests of the working class by the Socialist Workers Organization.
Socialist Worker online
- Weekly newspaper of the Socialist Workers Party (Britain).
The Voice of the Turtle
- An enthusiastic and nonsectarian cyberjournal of left-wing politics, dedicated to the construction of Socialism On One Website.
Magazines and E-zines
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 14, 2014 at 1:15:06 UTC -