become an editor
the entire directory
only in Communism/Parties
Left and Ultra-Left Parties
Stalinist and Maoist Parties
Communist Party of Australia
Society: Politics: Parties
Society: Politics: Socialism: Marxism: Communism: Anti-Revisionism
This category in other languages:
Communist Party of Aotearoa
- Aims at the revolutionary overthrow of the New Zealand capitalist class and its replacement with a government of workers.
Communist Party of Great Britain
- Communist organization which seeks to unite the Marxist and revolutionary left in a single party. Publishes the Weekly Worker, archives of which are on the website.
Communist Party of Greece
- The CPG calls for Greece to withdraw from NATO and calls for the construction of socialism in Greece along Marxist-Leninist lines. Site is mulitlingual and includes an English translation of its programme and other information.
Communist Party of India (Marxist)
- An introduction on the CPI(M); updates on its policy, positions and activities and program and links to its journal the people's democracy, Ganashakti and Deshabhimani.
Communist Party of Ireland / Pairti Cumannach na h'Eireann
- The all-Ireland workers' party founded in 1933.
- A socialist political party which aims to build a new political movement based on workers' interests.
The Israeli Communist Forum
- Founded in 1999, the ICF is an orthodox Communist split from the Communist Party of Israel.
Revolutionary Workers Party - Philippines
- Marxist Leninist Party that employs a variety of tactics including armed struggle and parliamentary struggle to abolish the present corrupt and moribund system in the Philippines and achieve peace for Filipinos. Rejects "Maoist and Stalinist deviations."
South African Communist Party
- Founded in 1921, the SACP is a partner with the African National Congress.
Worker-communist Party of Iran
- A Marxist party of Iranian exiles.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 3, 2013 at 2:07:04 UTC -