become an editor
the entire directory
only in Communism/Anti-Revisionism
Regional: Asia: China: Society and Culture: History: Cultural Revolution
Communist Party of India (Marxist Leninist)
- Party upholds Marxism-Leninism-Mao Zedong Thought.
Freedom Road Socialist Organization - Fight Back
- An anti-revisionist Marxist-Leninist group in the United States. Active in the labor, oppressed nationality, anti-war, and student movements. Fights for full equality of oppressed nationalities, including the right to self-determination for the African American, Chicano and Hawai’ian Nations.
Hardial Bains was a charlatan
- Expose of the late Marxist-Leninist leader and founder of the Communist Party of Canada (Marxist-Leninist), Revolutionary Communist Party of Britain (M-L) , Communist Party of Trinidad and Tobago, Communist Party of Ireland (M-L) and the Communist Ghadar Party of India. He also played a significant, if controversial, role in the early history of the Marxist Leninist Party-USA.
International Conference of Marxist-Leninist Parties and Organizations (International Newsletter)
- International conference of parties adhering to Marxism-Leninism Mao Zedong Thought. Publishes the "International Newsletter" which is available on the site in PDF format.
- Bi-monthly anti-imperialist newspaper of communists of Indian origin in the UK. Writes from the perspective of the proletariat and its struggle for social emancipation, and from that of the oppressed people and their struggle against imperialism.
Maoist Internationalist Movement
- A political organization in the U.S. adhering to the theories of Mao Zedong. Believes that the Cultural Revolution was the furthest advance of human history and that white workers in the US cannot be revolutionary.
- This site contains translations into English (and some into Spanish), as well as some reprints in the original language, of materials from Marxist-Leninist parties and organizations from around the world.
National Committee for the Marxist-Leninist Party
- Arguing for the unity of Marxist-Leninists and the foundation of a single Communist Party in Britain.
- Monthly journal carrying of news and views of various revolutionary socialist parties in the former Soviet Union. Mostly translations from Russian not available elsewhere in English. Published in Canada by the International Council of Friendship and Solidarity with Soviet People.
Progressive Labor Party
- A Communist party in the U.S., this site contains a number of articles and essays outlining the PLP's views on current events and political theory.
Red Sun Magazine
- Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Gonzaloist journal with articles on the Maoist movement and the "people's war" in Peru.
Revolutionary Communist Party of Britain (Marxist-Leninist)
- Site contains contemporary Marxist-Leninist thought on Britain and the world and internet editions of Workers' Weekly as well as party documents.
Revolutionary Democracy Journal
- Indian site providing theoretical analysis and news. Works in the Hoxhaist tradition
Workers Communist Party of Denmark
- Contains description of the party, "The Manifesto for a Socialist Denmark" (general programme), statutes, statements and other documents in English.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 21, 2015 at 11:29:59 UTC -