become an editor
the entire directory
only in Socialism/Marxism
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science: Political Philosophy: Political Philosophers: Marx, Karl
This category in other languages:
Arguments for a Workers' Republic
- Documents relating to the Marxist movement in Ireland and its history.
The Betrayal of History
- An overview of the philosophy and praxis of communism in a review of "Dreamworld and Catastrophe."
The Communist Think-Tank
- A collective concerned with the development of revolutionary communist theory.It is neither Leninist nor anarchist.
Darwinian Evolution and Human History
- A talk broadcast on BBC Radio Three in association with the course, 'Science and Belief: Darwin to Einstein', 1980, regarding the connection between Marxism and evolution.
- Quotes, biographies, movements and major texts from the Marxist movement.
Encyclopedia of Trotskyism On-Line (ETOL)
- A resource center for the study of the international Trotskyist movement.
- Publishes books, a quarterly journal, and sponsors lectures/discussions advancing the Marxist point of view of capitalism and democracy.
The Giant Awakening: Is China Approaching True Socialism?
- Information on ordering the book by Dr. Jamal S. Shrair. First chapter is available for free download.
GradeSaver: Communist Manifesto
- Full summary and analysis of the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx written by Harvard students. Includes a biography, message board, and background information on the Manifesto.
- Proyect's home page includes links to his essays on Marxism, Trotksyism and the American left. Proyect is an ex-Trotskyist with a critical view of the movement and particularly the idea of a revolutionary party.
Marx Memorial Library
- Subscription lending library in London dedicated to Marxism and labour movements. Overview of collections, lecture programme and membership rates.
The MarX-Files: Resources on Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels
- An annotated web guide containing links to the major works of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels as well as other Marxist resources.
Marxism at the Millennium
- Lynn Walsh, editor of Socialism Today examines the relevance of Marxism at the beginning of the third millennium.
- An older page with links to Marxist writings and some contemporary material. Webmaster is sympathetic to the International Socialists tendency.
Marxist Media Theory
- These are lecture notes for an undergraduate course on Media Education by Daniel Chandler. Discusses the Frankfurt School, Gramsci, Althusser and Stuart Hall.
- Marxist discussion and analysis resource material to guide the building of the revolutionary party and the socialist revolution. From the Committee for a Workers' International (CWI)
Marxists Internet Archive
- The most complete database of Marxism hitherto made. The archive is divided into three major sections: Marxist writers, Marxist history, and reference materials. Marxist writers has information on Marxists from Karl Marx and Frederick Engels to Che Guevara to Vladimir Lenin to Rosa Luxemburg.
- Esther Leslie and Ben Watson plunge the into theory and art conspired into existence by the praxis of Walter Benjamin, T.W. Adorno, Kurt Schwitters, Hannah Höch, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemburg, Frank Zappa, J.H. Prynne, and every avant-garde movement from Baudelaire through Dada, and Vorticism onto Punk and the DIY Esemplasm.
- Socialist publisher's complete catalogue with online ordering. Authors range from Marx, Engels, Lenin and Trotsky; to Malcolm X, Fidel Castro, Che Guevara, James P. Cannon and Farrell Dobbs.
- Marxist resources including texts on Marxism, revolution, socialism and links.
REDS - Die Roten (English)
- German-English site mostly carries material associated with Tony Cliff and the International Socialist Tendency.
Usenet news.groups.politics.marxism -
Usenet soc.politics.marxism -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2014 at 6:05:09 UTC -