the entire directory
only in Politics/Lobbying
Legislative Tracking Services
Business: Marketing and Advertising: Consulting: Government
Society: Politics: Consultants
This category in other languages:
2M Public Affairs
- Brussels public affairs consultant providing monitoring, policy analysis, government relations and lobbying on the EU institutions . Providing also training on EU decision making
ACCSES American Congress of Community Supports and Employment Services
- Organization of vocational rehabilitation services and community supports lobbying for maximizing employment opportunities and independent living for individuals with mental and physical disabilities.
Advocacy in Legislation
- Lobbying, legislative affairs and government relations on the European continent.
Advocacy Information Management Systems
- secure web-based application that allows organizations to comply with reporting obligations under the Lobbying Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. 44, s. 7 and its related Regulations that came into force simultaneously on July 2, 2008.
André Légaré & Associes
- Canadian lobbying firm, based in Quebec, Canada specializing in lobbying, political and public affairs consulting.
- Government relations, corporate communications, internet communications in the UK and worldwide. Philosophy, services and practice areas, company news and reports, and links to affiliated organizations.
Auburn Health Strategies, LLC
- An advocacy firm that specializes in developing and implementing strategies to produce legislative solutions for health care organizations.
Berman and Company
- Washington D.C. based political research, advocacy advertising, lobbying, and communications firm.
- Independent public affairs and issues management firm in Boston with offices in Washington, DC.
The Capital Hill Group
- Canadian government relations company with offices in Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto. In business since 1984 Capital Hill works at the federal, provincial and municipal levels.
Capital Partnerships LLC
- Full service government relations/public affairs firm with a national network of high-level relationships critical to successful client representation.
Capitol Associates, Inc.
- A full service government affairs, lobbying and public relations firm.
- Business representation, business-government mediation, and business lobbying in Minnesota.
- Washington, D.C. federal lobbying, government relations and business consulting.
Charles D. Frohman Government Affairs Consulting
- Lobbying consultant for companies legislative, regulatory needs, and business needs.
- Nonprofit, nonpartisan citizen's lobbying organization promoting open, honest and accountable government.
Commonwealth Capitol Group, LLC.
- Advocate for matters relating to the State or Federal Government and Public Affairs Communications.
Congressional Fire Services Institute
- Non-profit, non-partisan policy institute charged with educating and lobbying Members of Congress on fire and life safety issues.
Curt Pringle & Associates
- California firm specializing in public relations, public affairs and government relations at the state level, providing lobbying services for public and private sector clients.
Davis Consultants, Inc.
- Provides government relations and lobbying representation in Virginia and the District of Columbia.
Dawson & Associates, Inc.
- Washington, DC government relations/issue advocacy firm assisting clients with water resources, environmental permitting and regulatory compliance involving the Corps of Engineers and the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Public affairs firm that uses a political campaign style to develop and execute strategic lobbying campaigns for public policy issues.
Democracy Data & Communications
- Specializing in database management and zip to district matching supporting virtually any sort of grassroots lobbying activity.
Downey McGrath Group
- Bipartisan government affairs and lobbying firm, provides strategic advice to business, labor, and non-profit organizations.
- A full service public relations and public affairs firm headed by Earl Wells and located in Buffalo, New York. Site lists services, mission statement, and recent releases.
EDRED: Education Research Development
- An Illinois school lobby organization representing 300,000 children in high school and elementary districts, Special Ed Co-ops and ISCs in Suburban Cook, Lake, and DuPage Counties.
Eye on Washington
- Public policy and lobbying company in Washington, DC offering customized programs.
FBB Federal Relations
- Full service lobbying firm providing representation on Capitol Hill and before federal agencies.
The Furman Group
- Provides specialized government relations consulting services to municipalities and other public agencies developing water, sanitation, and transportation projects. Offices in San Diego, Las Vegas, Washington, DC.
Gaffney, Bennett and Associates, Inc.
- Provides political consulting, lobbying, public affairs consultants, and legislative advocacy in Connecticut and Washington, D.C.
Garrett Fennell Consultants
- Public affairs consultancy, providing political monitoring, strategic counsel, and government relations services in Ireland. Site provides company profile, areas of expertise, and staff profiles.
Global Public Affairs
- Canadian government relations and lobbying company, managing public policy issues for corporate clients across Canada and internationally.
Government and Political Associates Consortium (LLC)
- Umbrella group whose members constitute a full service legislative lobbying, monitoring and public relations firm.
- A full-service, professional contract lobbying and business development firm.
Governmental Strategies Incorporated
- Governmental affairs consulting firm based in Oakton, VA specializing in energy and environmental issues.
The Graydon Group
- Combination of public-policy and political specialists, assembled to provide a comprehensive approach to legislative and administrative advocacy.
The Howes Group, LLC
- Government affairs firm based in Denver, CO specializing in lobbying at the Colorado State Capitol.
Ietan Consulting, LLC
- American Indian owned government relations and strategic consulting firm specializing in the representation of tribal governments and tribal enterprises.
Influencing State Policy
- Assists social work faculty and students in learning to effectively influence the formation, implementation, and evaluation of state - level policy and legislation.
Jeffrey J. Kimbell & Associates
- Full service federal affairs and political strategy firm specializing in medical technology, device, and health care legislation.
Jim Gonzalez & Associates
- Sacramento based legislative advocacy and political strategies for lobbying, political campaigns, and ballot initiatives in California.
Joint Action Committee
- Nationwide network of Jewish activists, advocates of a strong U.S.-Israel relationship, separation of church and state, and abortion rights (pro-choice).
Kimbell Sherman Ellis (KSE)
- Government relations and public affairs firm lobbying throughout the United States. Services description, profile of partners, client list, and briefings on policy developments.
- Strategy, communications and public affairs consultants based in Moira, County Down, Northern Ireland which offers direct engagement with key audiences of constituents and decision-makers.
- A Native American Indian lobbying firm specializing in issues involving housing, tribal justice, sovereignty, education, economic development and gaming.
Leonard Domino & Associates
- Full service government relations firm based in Canada providing lobbying services to the federal and provincial governments. Also provides grassroots training and effective government negotiation seminar workshops.
The Lobby Channel
- Website offering information to novice lobbyist.
- Colombo, Sri Lanka-based firm lists a range of government relations services.
- Source for Lobbying Jobs and Lobbying Firm Recruitment. Fee based to employers.
- A Toronto-based government relations consulting firm covering issues at the Provincial and Municipal levels.
McBrayer, McGinnis, Leslie & Kirkland Government Relations
- A Kentucky government relations firm to help businesses navigate the complex and turbulent waters of state government.
Meyers & Associates
- Details the firm's corporate philosophy, legislative advocacy history, and branch office addresses.
- New York City based lobbying and public affairs consulting firm.
- Full service lobbying and consulting firm offering issue management and legislative tracking services operating in all fifty states.
The P2C2 Group, Inc.
- Consultants to the Federal Sector. Plans, proposals, and presentations for management of government agencies, contractors, and grantees. Topics: technology, systems, security, budgets, contracts, grants. Washington, DC area.
Parry, Romani & DeConcini, Inc.
- Washington, DC full service government relations and lobbying firm.
Peyser Associates, Inc
- Washington, D.C. based lobbying firm that specializes in helping clients gain the resources needed to develop projects and programs.
Phyllis Perron and Associates, Inc.
- Legislative lobbying, association management/consultation, and regulatory services group based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Pickering & Associates, LLC
- Public affairs firm with a range of services available to clients.
- Advocacy firm outlines its strategic communication solutions, company blog, and track record.
Policy Strategists, Craven and Ober, LLC
- Boston-based lobbying and government relations firm. Site lists accomplishments, clients, and services; also provides press releases and a description of the lawmaking process in Massachusetts.
- Political information, monitoring, and consultancy services.
- Specializing in Washington lobbying and international business consulting.
- UK public affairs firm providing political lobbying, public relations, crisis management and media relations services. Offering lobbying campaigns, aid planning permission and communications services.
Public Affairs Asia
- Online journal providing news, analysis and recruitment network for professionals working in the government relations, corporate communications and public affairs professions in Asia and beyond
- Public interest lobbying and government relations firm located in Washington, D.C., that specializes in providing legislative and support services to community development organizations, associations, and public agencies.
- Offers client list, policy areas, and firm member profiles.
Scott M. Lindsay Consulting
- Washington, D.C. firm which offers government relations and strategic marketing guidance in the areas of energy, telecommunications and technology.
Shirley & Banister
- Public relations and government affairs firm providing lobbying campaigns blending together public relations, paid advertising, and grassroots.
The Showalter Group - Amy Showalter
- A resource for corporations and associations who want to increase their grassroots effectiveness.
Smith Dawson & Andrews
- Government relations and lobbying firm. Develops federal communications and legislative strategies that advance public policy and business development agendas and obtains implementation funds.
The Suffolk Group, LLC
- Lobbying and government relations firm operating in New England with offices located in Boston, Massachusetts.
Te Puna Lobby Groups
- Presents lobbying groups advocating for change in local, national or international government policies.
Tongour Simpson Holsclaw Green, LLC
- Small Federal government relations consulting firm, specializing in the Congressional legislative process.
Travesky and Associates, Ltd
- Washington, D.C., consulting firm specializing in government and community relations, with an emphasis on land use and transportation.
- Providing government relations and public relations services to clients attempting to influence public policy in Pennsylvania and Washington, DC.
Troutman Sanders Strategies
- A full-service government relations and issue management firm advocating public policy issues on a broad array of issues at the federal, state and local levels.
The Vectre Corporation
- Richmond, VA firm lobbying governmental officials at all levels. The company helps its clients build support for public sector initiatives by developing diverse business and citizen coalitions, including "grass-tops" support.
- Web-based grassroots lobbying software application through a web browser.
Washington Linkage Group
- Government relations and strategic consulting. Site features news and links to the federal executive branch, Congress, key legislative issues and advocacy groups.
Wexler & Walker
- Presents the lobbyists team, founder's biography, and a list of corporate clients.
Wheat Government Relations, Inc.
- Government relations consulting firm specializing in strategic planning, business development, and direct lobbying for corporate, nonprofit, and charitable institutions.
Yoswein New York
- A full service government affairs and public relations firm that provides clients with insight and strategy to succeed in today's complex public policy environment.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 26, 2015 at 7:24:04 UTC -