become an editor
the entire directory
only in News_and_Media/Weblogs
News and Media
Open Directory - Society: Politics: Liberalism: Libertarianism: News and Media: Weblogs
Society: Politics: Liberalism: Libertarianism: People: Personal Pages
Society: Politics: News and Media: Weblogs
This category in other languages:
Hit and Run
- Reason Magazine staff writers' oft-updated 'blog offering commentary on the news of the day.
Adam Smith Institute Blog
- Weblog from the UK free market think tank.
- Personal observations on politics (libertarianism), religion (agnosticism), science and technology and entertainment.
- A collaborative weblog of the libertarian economist Glen Whitman and jurist Tom W. Bell.
Balko, Radley: The Agitator
- Weblog of a libertarian writer living in Arlington, Va, and publisher of The Agitator.com. His commentary frequently appears on FOXNews.com and other media websites.
- The weblog of the Independent Institute.
The Becker-Posner Blog
- Weblog by Gary S. Becker and Richard A. Posner.
- Commentary and observations by a UK libertarian.
- Weblog of an Australian journalist and commentator.
Branum, James M.: JMBzine.com
- Personal weblog of 2001 Libertarian candidate for Constable in Travis County Precinct 5 (Central Austin).
Browne, Harry: Journal
- The official journal of the investment advisor and two-time Libertarian Party nominee for president.
- Libertarian weblog focused on social, political and economic issues.
- Libertarian political 'blog about government spending, taxes, and morality of governments, with a focus on what Calgarians can do to get involved.
- A collaborative Australian weblog covering economics, geopolitics, and social commentary.
- The blog of the Cato Institute, promoting an American public policy based on individual liberty, limited government, free markets and peaceful international relations.
Cenedella, Marc: Stone
- This weblog covers libertarian politics, internet business, historical linguistics, and New York City.
Chamberlain, Andrew David: The Ideashop
- A weblog of the Cato Development Manager.
- Commentary from a group of University of Chicago alumni students and their friends.
Chris' Libertarianism Blog
- A weblog pertaining to libertarian issues in the United Kingdom.
- Classical liberal comment on the news and current affairs.
Clay, Dennis: Accounting Bum
- Weblog posting daily commentary and links about topical events of a political, religious, or social nature.
The Cool Blue Blog
- Prose, poetry and analysis of current news and events with an emphasis on items not widely distributed.
- The personal homepage and weblog of the National Post (Canada) journalist and editor.
Craddick, Paul: Fragmenta Philosophica
- Commentary on a wide array of subjects, including current events and politics.
- An anonymous commentator's take on U.S. politics and culture, with emphasis on the negative.
Don't Let Me Stop You
- Commentary and some humor from a libertarian conservative perspective on ideas and events. Located in heart of "the Great American Desert" at Lincoln, Nebraska.
Drezner, Daniel W.
- A conservative libertarian University of Chicago political science professor's Foreign Policy Magazine 'blog.
An Englishman's Castle
- A free market and science oriented libertarian weblog from England.
The Fly Bottle
- Freelance commentator, Cato Institute scholar, and NPR Marketplace contributor Will Wilkinson's 'blog on current affairs, culture, and modern classical-liberal philosophy.
- A weblog on politics, economics, gun control and foreign affairs.
- NH local state and national political commentary. A site that explores the misuse and abuse of governmental power.
- Illustrated weblog/photoblog with centrist libertarian/anti-authoritarian views.
Grier, Jacob: Eternal Recurrence
- Libertarian weblog with book reviews.
Hammer of Truth
- A community-driven libertarian newsblog covering current events in the U.S. and abroad.
Hanwadikar, Ashish: Ashish's Niti
- A libertarian weblog with views and commentary on news related to political and economic events of the day.
Hawkins, Brian/Monkeys and Typewriters
- A libertarian weblog covering news, politics, pop culture, and science.
Helen's Page -- For Liberty-Minded People
- An Instapundit-like 'blog linking daily to news and commentary of interest to libertarians.
Henley, Jim: Unqualified Offerings
- A political weblog.
Herbert, Aubrey: Economic Education
- A Contemporary Look at Art, Economics, Culture, Political Malfeasance, and Global Affairs.
Holzel, Tom: Velocity Press
- Weblog that examines controversial subjects based on facts, logic and the inclusion of exculpatory evidence.
Housworth, Gordon - Intellectual Capital Group
- Links and discussion on intellectual property (IP) theft, terrorism, strategic risk, infrastructure defense, and weapons proliferation.
The Humble Libertarian
- A conservative-leaning libertarian group 'blog providing frequent commentary on current events.
- Weblog of the freelance writer and former San Jose Mercury News columnist.
Judge Jim Gray's - It's A Gray Area
- Orange County Superior Court judge and occasional candidate for U.S. Senate Jim Gray's 'blog on the War on Drugs and other topics.
Landrith, James: Taking The Gloves Off
- Personal web site of a libertarian activist with a special focus on "mixed-race" and veterans issues. Features a weblog, commentary, advocacy letters and html versions of public domain texts on liberty.
Lane, Brian C: LibertyNews
- Libertarian weblog.
- Weblog of the Cato academic and school choice advocate.
The Lefty Libertarian
- Weblog covering politics, terrorism and world affairs.
- Libertarian opinions on current events.
Lessman, Thomas: News and Opinions
- Weblog containing political views and commentary from the 2004 Kansas City candidate for Congress.
Levy, Jacob T.
- The weblog of a Chicago professor commenting on current events.
- A collection of articles and original writings on the cause of liberty in general, news, commentary and links.
The Libertarian in Room 101
- A libertarian perspective on world events in general, and events in Sweden in particular.
- California candidate and activist Brian Holtz's thoughts on US Libertarian Party politics.
The Libertarian Snakebite Kit
- Libertarian commentary on political and social issues.
- A liberty-oriented weblog with news.
Lott, Jeremy: Jeremiads
- Weblog of the libertarian journalist.
- A 'blog by George Mason University economists Alex Tabarrok and Tyler Cowen offering cultural commentary and economists' insight on the news.
- A weblog about how to bring small government solutions to big government problems.
Metchis, Hanah: Quare
- Quare is the personal weblog of a Competitive Enterprise Institute research analyst.
Michael B. Duff
- Personal blog of Internet culture columnist Michael B. Duff. The 'blog is focused on politics, media trends and pop culture, from a libertarian perspective
Mick, Ed: Revealed Truth
- This libertarian weblog covers politics, current events, sports and popular culture.
Mills, Rachel: Full Frontal Liberty
- Weblog of former NC libertarian candidate for U.S. House of Representatives.
Moore, Chris: libertariantoday.com
- The personal weblog of the editor of Libertarian Today.
- An Instapundit-style news feed 'blog for libertarians.
Nielsen Hayden, Patrick: Electrolite
- A liberal to libertarian weblog on issues of interest to a full-time science fiction editor and part-time musician in New York.
- Weblog of the Swedish classical liberal author, advocate of free trade and head of political ideas at Timbro, the Swedish free-market think-tank.
Oman, Nate: A Good Oman
- Weblog featuring the observations of a law student.
- Peoria, IL area columnist Bill Dennis's 'blog on local and national affairs.
Pillsbury-Foster, Melinda: How the NeoCons Stole Freedom
- The site dissects the neoconservative movement and offers tactics for countering them.
- A libertarian 'blog and news aggregator.
- Group weblog covering politics and news from a libertarian perspective.
- Weblog, speeches, articles, and information related to her book "The Future and its Enemies."
- Libertarian weblog from Georgia. Cutting political analysis.
- Libertarian commentary on global, American and UK politics. Particular expertise on psephology and election campaigns. The editor is a columnist with Campaigns and Elections and a lecturer at Cardiff University.
Reynolds, Glenn: InstaPundit.Com
- A weblog offering opinions on current events, as well as humor and personal notes.
- A collaborative libertarian weblog watchdog focusing on paleolibertarians.
Rimensnyder, Sara: SaraGrace
- A libertarian weblog about politics and culture.
- A California modern classical-liberal's take on policy and culture.
- A weblog for people with a critically rational libertarian perspective. Developing the libertarian meta-context for the future. From the very serious to the extremely frivolous.
Scheie, Eric: Classical Values
- A libertarian weblog discussing politics, current affairs and pop culture.
Sherrie Gossett's Digital Dope
- A reporter's notebook on current events.
Shoutin' Across the Pacific
- Three friends, two in Georgia, one in Japan, discuss current events, the arts and trends on two continents.
- Weblog of a British libertarian.
Somewhere Over the Rainbough
- A libertarian weblog focusing on politics, culture, and philosophy.
Steckbeck Mark: The Liberal Order
- In pursuit of a classical liberal social order.
Stone, Charles: Libarchy
- Commentary relating to libertarianism, individualism, belief in the Constitution and free thought.
Stop HR 1528
- A libertarian weblog monitoring the progress of H.R. 1528, a 2005 recent drug war proposal currently in the U.S. House of Representatives.
Taking Hayek Seriously
- Hayek Center weblog on Austrian-school economics and the thought of Friedrich Hayek.
- Weblog of the NYU Colloquium on Market Institutions and Economic Processes.
Thornton, Darmon C.
- Website/weblog of a libertarian public servant.
Tom G. Palmer
- Personal website of the Cato Institute's globetrotting polyglot academic.
Ulmann, Cal: Where HipHop and Libertarianism Meet
- Weblog of a college student covering hip-hop, libertarianism, politics and current affairs.
- A group 'blog featuring news, opinions, and videos with an editorial policy favoring free markets, individual liberty, and limited government.
Uotinen, Patrick: Thoughtery
- Weblog of a Finnish market liberal. In Finnish and in English.
- Academic and legal commentary from Eugene and Sasha Volokh and others.
Walker, Jesse: The Perpetual Three-Dot Column
- Weblog of an associate editor of the Reason Magazine.
- The personal weblog, articles and columns of a freelance writer and associate editor at Reason magazine.
- The drug war, economics, eminent domain, free speech, science and technology, entertainment and original photography are the subjects of this Chicago-based multi-author blog.
Witemyre, Matthew: Scary Shit
- A discussion of religion, state's rights, the drug war, and politics in general from a Libertarian-Democrat and former Howard Dean staffer.
- A weblog based in the United Kingdom, discussing libertarianism and other political, social and religious issues.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 21, 2013 1:45:04 PM EDT -