become an editor
the entire directory
only in Libertarianism/Institutes
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Institutes
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science: Institutes
Society: Issues: Policy Institutes
Acton Institute for the Study of Religion and Liberty
- Promoters of a free society informed by religious faith and moral absolutes.
Adam Ferguson Institute
- An Ohio based policy institute supporting the voluntary, therefore peaceful, development of a free, beneficent, and prosperous civil society.
Adam Smith Institute
- UK policy institute supporting free market economy.
American Institute for Economic Research
- The 1933 founded libertarian institute located in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, conducts economic research in order to educate individuals.
Atlantic Institute for Market Studies
- AIMS offers commentary on issues such as prosperity, public sector performance and accountability, Atlantica and Canada-US relations.
- Connecting a global network of more than 400 free-market organizations in over 80 countries to the ideas and resources needed to advance the cause of liberty. Project of the Atlas Economic Research Foundation.
Cascade Policy Institute
- Oregon's free-market think tank. Publications and Commentaries on many topics including, environmental issues, health care, economics and fiscal policies, and civil rights, just to name a few.
Central Massachusetts Liberty Coalition
- Central Massachusetts based pro-liberty political education organization.
Centre for Independent Studies
- Australian institute advocating libertarian reforms through publications.
Competitive Enterprise Institute
- Publications on its research in free-enterprise, as well as internships.
Ethan Allen Institute
- Vermont's independent, nonpartisan, free-market-oriented public policy think tank.
Foundation for Economic Education (FEE)
- Offers online education, a bookstore, and links to its seminars.
- A Canadian institute redirecting public attention to the role markets can play in providing for the economic and social well-being of Canadians. The home site for the Personal Tax Freedom Day calculator.
Free Market Foundation
- South African research and education organisation promoting the principles of limited government, economic freedom and individual liberty.
- A policy institute advancing individual liberty, free enterprise and responsible government in Washington State and nationwide.
- A network committed to bringing economic freedom and growth to all the countries of the world. The purpose of the Economic Freedom Network Index is to bring the often forgotten topic of economic freedom into mainstream public debate.
Future of Freedom Foundation
- Advances its ideas through educational programs available online.
Hispanic American Center for Economic Research
- Promotes the study about the countries of Hispanic America and Hispanic Americans living in the United States, as they relate to the values of personal and economic liberty.
- Free-market think tank investigating private and community-based solutions to issues in Colorado and the United States. News, event information, policy center profiles, publications, and searchable archive of papers.
- A nonprofit, scholarly research and educational organization which sponsors comprehensive studies on political economy.
Institute for Humane Studies
- Assists students by offering scholarships, grants, internships, and free summer seminars.
Institute for Private Enterprise
- An Australian institute promoting the cause of private enterprise and arguing for a reduction in the role of government.
Institute of Economic Affairs
- Provides access to the IEA journal and its other publications.
Institute of Public Affairs
- Australian research in business economics and privatization.
John Locke Foundation
- An independent, nonprofit think tank that would work "for truth, for freedom, and for the future of North Carolina." Posts op-eds on current events.
- A classical liberal and Objectivist think tank.
Liberty Fund, Inc.
- Devoted to the study of the ideal of a society of free and responsible individuals. Book and video catalog and a tour of the Goodrich Room at Wabash College.
Lithuanian Free Market Institute
- Lithuanian policy institute promoting the ideas of classical liberalism based on the principles of individual freedom and responsibility, free market, and limited government.
Mackinac Center for Public Policy
- Provides reports, commentaries and educational programs. Located in Michigan.
Mannkal Economic Education Foundation
- An Australian Institute promoting libertarianism.
Minaret of Freedom Institute
- A Muslim libertarian think tank. Advocates free markets and civil liberties for the world of Islam.
- A Boston-based public policy research institute advocating individual freedom and responsibility, limited and accountable government, and expanded application of free-market principles.
- A public policy think tank promoting choice, competition, and a dynamic market economy as the foundation for human dignity and progress.
St. Lawrence Institute
- A Canadian policy institute devoted to the advancement and dissemination of knowledge and information. Its philosophical outlook is based on respect for individual liberty, the value of ideas, the rule of law and free enterprise.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2014 at 20:07:13 UTC -