become an editor
the entire directory
only in Left_Liberalism/Organizations
Society: Politics: Organizations
Americans For Democratic Action (ADA)
- the nation's oldest independent liberal political organization, dedicated to individual liberty and building economic and social justice at home and abroad.
Brennan Center for Justice
- Uses scholarship, public education, and legal action to find solutions to problems in the areas of democracy, poverty, and criminal justice.
Center for Progressive Leadership (CPL)
- Aims to increase access to high-quality education and health care, a moral economy through ethical business practices, freedom and civil liberties, security and global cooperation.
Democracy for New Mexico
- A grassroots political group supporting the socially liberal, fiscally responsible positions of progressive Democrats. Provides news, views, links and a weblog for like-minded activists.
The Democratic Alliance
- A South African based group that aims for a prosperous open opportunity society in which every person is free, responsible, equal before the law, secure, and has the opportunity to improve the quality of life.
People For the American Way
- Conducts research, legal, education, and advocacy for a wide variety of liberal causes. Current issues, news, activist network links, and background information.
- A nonprofit organization promoting progressive values through online organizing, media outreach, and networking with Florida's leading progressive organizations.
- Political action committee committed to progressive candidates and issues. News, issue information, endorsed candidates, mailing list, and job opportunities.
- A grassroots organization fighting for justice through affordable health care, high quality public education, strong environmental policies, fair taxation, preserving Social Security, and consumer rights.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2013 at 1:27:26 UTC -