become an editor
the entire directory
only in Left_Liberalism/Institutes
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Policy Institutes
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Institutes
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science: Institutes
Society: Issues: Policy Institutes
Center for American Progress
- A think tank offering policy proposals, talking points, events, news and columns. Weekly email newsletter Progress Report.
Center for Law and Social Policy
- CLASP is a non-profit organization with expertise in both law and policy affecting the poor. Through education, policy research and advocacy, CLASP seeks to improve the economic security of low-income families with children and secure access for low-income persons.
Center for National Policy
- CNP undertakes research and analysis to frame options and to formulate policy recommendations, focusing activities in economic analysis, equal opportunity, community studies and foreign policy.
Center Of Concern
- The Center of Concern analyses issues from an ethical perspective based on Catholic Social Teaching,and promotes the good of the entire global community and the integrity of every individual.
Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- A public policy advocacy organization specializing in federal budget issues from a low-income perspective.
- A research foundation that undertakes timely and critical analyses of major economic, political, and social institutions and issues
Economic Policy Institute
- A nonpartisan think tank that seeks to broaden the public debate about strategies to achieve a prosperous and fair economy.
Institute for Policy Studies
- An institute for progressive research and action to create a more responsible society built around the values of justice, nonviolence, sustainability, and decency.
Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies
- A U.S. national, nonprofit institution that conducts research on public policy issues of special concern to African Americans.
National Democratic Institute for International Affairs
- Non-profit institute associated with the U.S. Democratic Party, working to strengthen and expand democracy worldwide.
Progressive Policy Institute
- A public policy institute shaping the Third Way agenda with progressive legislative solutions.
- An institute investigating and analysing U.S. social and economic problems and issues, including the New Federalism, welfare and welfare-to-work, Medicare, and disabilities issues.
- Analyzes interdisciplinary environmental data from around the world, providing information on how to build a sustainable society.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2014 at 2:59:41 UTC -