become an editor
the entire directory
only in Consultants/Polling
Open Directory - Society: Politics: Consultants: Polling
Business: Business Services: Consulting: Research Services
Science: Social Sciences: Methodology: Survey
- international public opinion and strategic research firm providing consulting services for advocacy organizations, political candidates, political parties, government officials, labor unions, and corporations.
- a private consulting firm, based in New York, which offers a broad range of professional services in opinion polling, market research, communications strategy development, and project evaluation.
- A Colorado-based public opinion and political analysis firm. Provides results of current polls, links on current issues and list of upcoming events.
- a marketing research and political polling serving Alabama, Georgia, and the Southeast United States.
- A full-service research firm, specializing in polling, focus groups, and public opinion research consulting.
Fabrizio, McLaughlin & Associates
- An international survey and strategic consulting firm serving political candidates and corporations.
Fako and Associates, Inc.
- Specializing in political polling, campaign strategy, organizational planning.
The Focus Group Room
- Focus Groups facility and recruiting in Miami.
The Gallup Brain
- searchable databases of poll data since 1935 on a fee basis.
The Gallup Organization
- Provides market research and consulting services around the world. Publisher of the Gallup Poll, a widely recognized barometer of American opinion.
Greenberg Quinlan Rosner
- Public opinion and strategic research for companies, political campaigns, and issue organizations.
- Offices in Washington, DC and Femandina Beach, FL. Clients include political parties, candidates, media, issues advocacy, referenda, and major corporations.
Harstad Strategic Research, LLC
- Boulder, Colorado, political polling, PR research, market research, and strategic consulting firm which offers strategies for positioning, messaging, marketing, and targeting.
Hill Research Consultants
- A national firm that has provided accurate and cost-effective public opinion polling and market research since 1988 to political campaigns, corporations, schools, law firms, and associations.
ISA Investigaciones Sociales Aplicadas, SC
- Mexican public opinion research firm with twenty years of experience in surveys by personal and by telephone interviews.
Mason-Dixon Polling and Research
- A major US political polling firm specializing in state polls.
McLaughlin and Associates
- An international survey research and strategic services company, specializing in public opinion polls, market research, strategic consulting services, and media buying.
Moore Information, Inc.
- provides public opinion research for campaigns and corporations across the United States. Facilities located in Portland Oregon.
North Star Opinion Research
- Firm that specializes in providing quality research and strategic advice to corporations, associations, and Republican political candidates.
NSON Opinion Research
- Marketing research firm performing web surveys, focus groups, political polls, tabulation, and consultations.
Opinion Dynamics Corporation
- Full-service market research firm in energy/utility, associations, ballot measure, health care, education, and other areas.
Penn Schoen Berland
- Managing the competitive positioning and communications strategies of both political and corporate clients.
The Polling Company
- A full-service market research, public affairs and political consulting firm with offices in Washington and San Francisco.
- Providing opinion research and polling for candidates, organizations, and governments in the US and worldwide. Capabilities include focus groups, face-to-face interviews, and telephone surveys.
Public Opinion Strategies
- a national Republican political and public affairs research firm with its roots in political campaigns, its research is focused on producing information that drives decisions and results.
- Olney, Maryland-based polling and research firm specializing in U.S. state and local elections. Staff and company profiles, op-eds, media citations, and poll result archives included.
Scientific Marketing Analysis
- A public opinion, market research and political consulting firm specializing in polling for Republican candidates, corporations and interest groups.
- Conducts interactive, fast-turn, affordable public opinion polls and private market research for the nation's most discriminating clients.
The Tarrance Group
- A national Republican polling firm, providing polls, election information, and related services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, June 20, 2013 5:20:14 AM EDT -