the entire directory
only in Politics/Consultants
Business: Business Services: Consulting
Society: Politics: Campaigns and Elections
Society: Politics: Lobbying
This category in other languages:
Abbott Public Relations
- Providing campaign consulting and image maintenance services for candidates and elected officials.
Adler Public Affairs
- A Long Beach, California-based firm that specializes in providing political, public affairs and public relations counsel to individuals, organizations and government agencies.
Akins Campaign Strategy
- Political consulting services to rural, local Republican organizations and candidates on strategy, fundraising, communications, and direct mail.
AKP&D Message and Media
- National firm specializes in every aspect of campaign message and strategy for Democratic candidates. Partners are Axelrod, Kupper, Plouffe and Del Cecato.
Alcalde and Fay
- A Washington-based consulting firm which provides government, legislative, and public affairs counsel and services ranging from representation to national media relations and grassroots campaigns.
The Allbaugh Company
- Specializes in assisting private sector companies with government and regulatory affairs, the federal procurement process and strategic business development.
American Association of Political Consultants
- A membership organization made up of political consultants, pollsters, public affairs officers, political staffers, and educators.
American Continental Group
- Washington, DC political consulting firm that provides government relations services for companies and organizations to assist with legislative or regulatory problems, marketing efforts, and sales strategy.
Arno Political Consultants
- Full-service ballot qualification and grassroots company.
Baldwin Consulting LLC
- Provides strategic positioning, government relations/public advocacy, and strategic communications to clients in the private, non-profit and public sectors.
The Bay - Delivering with Devolution
- A public affairs company offering services in the areas of political consulting, public and private sector marketing, corporate communications and event management. Based in Cardiff, Wales.
Bell Pottinger Public Affairs
- A UK-based company specialising in political, government and public affairs consultancy services.
Bose Public Affairs Group
- Indiana based firm represents businesses, associations, higher education institutions and advocates for legislative, regulatory, procurement, political, and communication interests on all governmental levels.
The Bovee Company
- A political fundraising and consulting firm, offering tools for candidates.
The Brylski Company
- Providing public relations consultation to political, governmental and non-profit clients in New Orleans and Louisiana.
Bustin & Company
- A Dallas Texas political consulting and public relations agency experienced in business intelligence, marketing, government affairs, crisis and issues management, investor relations, media relations, and creative services.
- Planning and management consultants in strategy, policy, campaign management, and applied research.
The Campaign Company
- Croydon, London-based firm offering services in research and analysis, campaign promotion, and web activities to councils, parties, and other organizations and campaigns. Site describes methodology, accomplishments, and values.
- Governmental affairs, public relations, and campaign consulting.
Campaign Leadership Company, LLC
- Empowering conservative candidates and organizations to achieve purposes by training them to be effective communicators and principled leaders.
- Provides strategic political counsel and communications advice to clients facing public policy or regulatory challenges.
- A full-service Northern California political consulting firm offering services to candidates and local ballot measures.
Casals & Associates, Inc.
- An international development and strategic communications firm offering solutions to social, institutional and political challenges.
- GOP centrist political consulting shop specializing in strategy development, communications, media buys, direct mail, issues management, lobbying and events for candidates and advocacy organizations.
- Atlanta and Washington D.C. firm providing strategic consulting and long-range planning and public affairs for numerous corporate clients as well as political campaign management.
- A Los Angeles, California public affairs, public relations, political consulting, and government relations firm specializing in advocacy and election campaign management.
Charlotte Dobbs and Company
- Santa Monica, California based political fund raising firm.
Cherry Communications Company
- Provides voter contact services for Republican and conservative campaigns and organizations
Chilenski Strategy Group
- A St. Louis, Missouri based political consulting and opinion research firm serving the needs of candidates, school districts and governmental agencies.
- A political consulting firm; offers fundraising and advertising for Democrats and Nonpartisan candidates.
Christina Shea Consulting
- Services include government relations, community relations, political consulting, business development, grant preparation,and IT services.
Conquest Communications Group
- Political consulting and direct voter contact services for Republican candidates and Conservative causes.
Copper State Consulting Group
- Full-service public affairs firm based in Phoenix, Arizona specializing in government affairs, media relations, issue management and campaign strategy.
- Republican direct mail and political consulting firm.
- Canadian political research and strategic communications firm focusing on public opinion, government decision making, stakeholder support and media attention.
Edington, Peel & Associates
- Government relations consulting firm which assists clients in the representation of their interests at all levels of government with special emphasis on the authorizing and appropriations processes of the United States Congress.
Elevare Communications, LLC
- Provides strategic planning, public opinion research, communications support and campaign consulting; organizes grassroots operations and media strategies.
- Offering advice and assistance on relations with parliament and government; lobbying and public affairs. Services cover London, Brussels and the European Union.
Fall Line Analytics
- A San Francisco Bay Area firm specializing in voter targeting, demographics, and statistics. Expertise in mapping, technical analyses, and campaign strategy.
First International Resources
- Political and corporate consulting, strategic and corporate communications, and crisis management solutions.
Florida Survey Research Center
- University offers survey research and analysis services for businesses, individuals, and government entities.
For The Record
- Provides fundraising, communications and photography for political candidates, associations, non-profit organizations, and corporations in the Washington, DC area.
Forest Consulting Services
- Republican consulting firm offering internet solutions, opposition research and campaign finance compliance
The Gilpin Group
- West Coast-based political and public affairs consultants specializing in strategy and media for both candidate and issue campaigns.
Government and Political Associates Consortium (GPAC LLC)
- Umbrella group whose members constitute a full service legislative lobbying, monitoring and public relations firm.
Governmental Advocates, Inc.
- California lobbying firm providing legislative advocacy and political consulting services to individual, corporate, association and public sector clients.
- London and Brussels consultants specializing in European Union political strategy, policy development and media and public relations.
Green Issues Communiqué
- Offer specialist advice for organisations needing effective public relations, political consultation and community liaison. Contact details.
Greenberg Quinlan Rosner
- Research and strategic consulting firm, working with corporations, issue groups, and political campaigns throughout the United States and around the world.
Greer, Margolis, Mitchell, Burns, and Associates
- Political consulting and advocacy advertising firm.
- Provides consulting and management services for public policy campaigns. develops media strategies.
Hillwatch Web Advocacy Portal
- Canadian politics and public policy portal, with links to all major associations, NGO, and special interest groups; political quotes and analysis.
Hockaday Donatelli Campaign Solutions
- Consulting firm offers campaigns a single source for voter contact and communications needs including customized, integrated voter contact and communications programs in direct mail, telemarketing, and Internet services.
Impact Politics, LLC
- Campaign Marketing and Strategy for state, regional, and local politicians, initiatives, PACs, and 527s. Assistance with fundraising, messaging, media planning, broadcast and print advertising, direct mail, and internet activities.
Intergram Expedited Communications
- Direct mail production and e-messaging specialists. Company news, quotes, samples, and related links.
International Association of Political Consultants
- A worldwide association of professional senior political consultants and public affairs advisers.
J. Edward Salzer Consulting
- General Republican political consultant.
- Full-service Republican political consulting firm specializing in direct mail, television and radio production, and general strategic consulting.
Judicial Campaign Consultants
- Specializes in strategic political and media consulting and graphic design for candidates running for Judge.
Kimberly Adams - Political Consultant
- Provides political advice to candidates. Specializes in opposition and issues research, message development, candidate enhancement strategies and focus group facilitation.
LCB - Political Consulting
- International firm, specializing in election campaign management.
Ledge Counsel, Inc
- Private political consulting firm located in Washington D.C. Provides lobbying, legislative drafting, public relations services, training, and consulting for associations and organizations.
- Tracks legislative developments in congress and the states and provides representation as well as legislative and regulatory alerts and political assessments.
Littlefield and Associates Consulting
- A full service political communications firm located in Alexandria, Virginia.
LUC Media, Inc.
- Independent political media buying firm with particular attention to the placement, pricing and running of their clients spots.
Marsh Copsey & Scott
- Republican political consultants providing a range of political advertising and general consulting services.
McNally Temple Associates, Inc.
- Political consulting agency representing multinational corporations, trade associations, labor unions, and Republican candidates.
- John Dowless's political consulting firm in Florida.
- Northwest political consulting and public affairs firm specializing in electoral campaigns and direct mail, government relations, and media relations.
Multi Media Services
- Provides state-of-the-art media buying and media planning services for our clients. Specializes in media consulting and advertising for political and corporate campaigns throughout the United States.
Newgrange Consulting Group
- A multi-disciplined consulting and communications firm providing strategic planning, crisis management, media relations and communications, public advocacy, campaigning and grassroots organizing services.
- Political communications consulting firm which focuses on referendums and ballot initiatives, printed and electronic media, political campaigns, I.D. and advocacy telephoning, database management and GIS mapping.
- Toronto based government relations and communications firm for all levels of government in Canada.
- Westminster-based public affairs company providing political and strategic communications advice, offers guidance on functioning of Parliament.
- Provides campaign and communications support to charities, NGOs and other socially driven organisations. Experienced in lobbying and media relations.
Public Affairs Association of Canada
- Professional association offering professional development programs and networking opportunities to government officials and their contractoring political consultants.
- A full-service public affairs firm based in Seattle specializing in media relations, special event planning, government affairs and public opinion research.
- Washington, DC Republican political consultant specializing in outreach programs to the African-American community.
- Full-service political consultancy serving clients worldwide. Services include management consulting, polling, focus groups, research, strategy, fundraising.
RMLC - Robertson Mailing List Company
- A mailing list marketing firm located in Reston Town Center in Reston, Virginia specializes in conservative and Republican political donor lists.
Sandler-Innocenzi - Political Consultants
- Professional Political Consulting Firm
Savi Political Consulting
- Campaign strategy, media, political direct mail and polling consulting firm. working with candidates, campaigns, and political parties around the world.
- Republican media firm
Shubert Botein Policy Associates
- Supports development and implementation of public policies and programs that impact low income people and communities.
- Provides a full range of public affairs and public relations services, including media relations, advertising, government relations, grassroots outreach, and marketing.
Smith and Harroff, Inc.
- Public affairs, public relations, and political campaign agency serving associations, corporations, and Republican candidates. Based in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Arlington, VA firm provides state and local government affairs services to corporate, association and coalition clients. Services include issue management; legislative monitoring; online advocacy; and regulatory monitoring.
Strategic Vision, LLC
- Provides political consulting to Republican candidates nationwide.
The Strategy Group
- Political consultants specializing in campaign management and direct mail programs for Democratic candidates at all political levels. Partners: Giangreco, Grisolano, Herman, Stenberg, Walsh.
Struble Eichenbaum Communications
- Team of Democratic political professionals providing media services such as message development, press relations, speech writing, graphic design, debate prep, and the highest quality advertising.
Sussex Strategy Group
- Canadian public affairs and strategic communications firm serving a wide array of citizen's and industry groups.
T. Nicholas & Co., L.L.C.
- Public relations firm based in South Bend, Indiana, that represents political campaigns. Clients include candidates running for the U.S. House, U.S. Senate, and Governor.
- Non-partisan political consulting firm that works with its clients on campaigns, fund raising, media relations, speech writing and business consulting.
Target Marketing USA
- Database Marketing and Voicemail Broadcasting for Political Candidates and Campaigns
- A political communications web site that offers daily commentaries focusing on Canadian politics and current events.
Townsend Raimundo Besler & Usher
- A Northern California political consulting firm -- a partners only agency of veteran public policy consultants, media relations and marketing professionals, crisis communications experts, researchers and political consultants.
The Trammell Group
- A national consulting firm providing public and government affairs assistance to private and public organizations of varying sizes and needs.
The Tyson Organization
- A grassroots strategies political consulting firm specializing in voter contact and voter turnout programs.
University of Florida Graduate Program in Political Campaigning
- Certificate with MA program designed to provide individuals with training in campaign consulting. News, faculty and alumni profiles, and political links.
v-Fluence Interactive Public Relations
- Non traditional firm combining new technology with traditional public affairs and public relations to strategically manage client's message and reputation in the real and virtual worlds.
Van Meter, Ashbrook & Associates, Inc.
- Van Meter, Ashbrook and Associates is a public affairs consulting firm providing clients with a full range of services, including Legislative Lobbying, Grassroots Management, Issue Advocacy, and Media and Public Affairs Communications.
- Management of political and judicial campaigns offering a range of products and services to clients across the country from management and consulting to direct mail and campaign signs.
William Berry Campaigns
- Consulting firm specializing in direct mail and strategy for Democratic candidates as well as for local and statewide measures and propositions.
Wilson Research Strategies
- Opinion research firm serving Republican candidates, conservative organizations, public affairs campaigns, and major corporations. Services, philosophy, personnel, and partial client list.
Winner and Mandabach Campaigns
- National political consulting firm specializing in ballot measure including referenda, initiatives, and bond measures.
Winning Directions - Political Campaign Services
- Provider of creative campaign strategies, products, and services.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2013 at 12:30:03 UTC -