become an editor
the entire directory
only in Youth_and_Student/Publications
Youth and Student
Open Directory - Society: Politics: Conservatism: Youth and Student: Publications
News: Colleges and Universities
News: Newspapers: Student
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities
Society: Politics: Conservatism: News and Media
American Foreign Policy
- Journal produced by the Princeton Committee Against Terrorism available as hypertext or in PDF format.
- Distinctively conservative newspaper run by students at the California State University, Fresno since 1959. Daily on-line edition.
The California Patriot
- An independent monthly of news and conservative opinion at the University of California, Berkeley; published by the Berkeley Conservative Foundation. Feature articles, letters, articles from current and archived issues, staff list, and history.
The Chicago Criterion
- Journal of conservative though at the University of Chicago. Site provides staff list, letters to the editor, and subscription and advertising information.
The Collegiate Network
- A network of conservative alternative student newspapers and magazines established in 1979 to focus public awareness on the politicization of American higher education. Description of member services, alumni information, and links to member publications provided.
- A campus journal of politics and culture at the University of Texas at Austin. Includes articles from current and archived issues, discussion board, photo gallery and poster downloads, quotations page, and publication history.
The Harvard Salient
- The conservative undergraduate publication at Harvard University. Current issue, archives to 1994, and related links provided.
- Indiana University's online conservative alternative news and opinion source. Columns, weblog, letters, features, masthead, and support information.
- A "ferociously independent" forum for conservative and free-thinking individuals. Conservative student newspaper at the Pennsylvania State University,
The Michigan Review
- Articles and editorials from the conservative student publication of the University of Michigan. Also provides archives and information about subscriptions and advertising.
- Weekly updates, student opinion, investigative reporting, and archives of the conservative newspaper of Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois.
- Independent student-run conservative newspaper at Stanford University.
The Vanderbilt Torch
- Student libertarian and conservative commentary magazine at Vanderbilt University. Current and archived issues and profiles, masthead, letters, media links, and submission and advertising information.
Oregon Commentator, The
- A conservative journal of opinion founded in 1983 at the University of Oregon in Eugene. Current and archived issues, staff updates and masthead, favored links, and message board. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, September 29, 2013 9:41:21 AM EDT -