become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conservatism/Youth_and_Student
Youth and Student
Young Americans for Freedom
Society: Organizations: Student: Political
Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Youth: Political
Society: Politics: Christian Democracy: Youth and Student
Accuracy In Academia
- Watchdog group for political correctness on university campuses.
Center for the American Idea
- A program of the Free Enterprise Institute which teaches the principles of private property, free markets, limited government, and an enduring moral order to teachers and students.
The Conservative Party
- A philosophical debating society at Yale University. Sponsors the Sir Thomas More Lectures and Allan Bloom Forum.
The Fund for American Studies
- Sponsors intensive summer institutes that engage college students in a rigorous examination of economic concepts, political systems, and moral philosophy.
Intercollegiate Studies Institute (ISI)
- A non-profit, non-partisan, tax-exempt educational organization whose purpose is to convey to successive generations of college youth a better understanding of the values and institutions that sustain a free society.
National Association of Scholars (NAS)
- An organization of scholars committed to rational discourse as the foundation of academic life and devoted to improving and maintaining free speech in academic settings.
Stowarzyszenie Młodzi Demokraci (SMD)
- The Young Democrats Association, an organization of politically center-right youth in Poland. Basic aims and principles, leader profiles, and history provided.
The Tory Party
- A philosophical debating society at Yale University and a traditionalist member of the Yale Political Union. Information about events and alumni network provided, as well as essays and a listing of past debate topics.
Young America's Foundation
- Committed to ensuring young Americans understand and are inspired by individual freedom, strong national defense, free enterprise, and traditional values through publications, conferences, and programs.
Young Conservatives of Texas
- Student activist organization with chapters on several university campuses in Texas. Principles, current news, ratings and endorsements, history, and people described.
Youth and Student
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2015 at 10:45:11 UTC -