become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Federalist_Society
Open Directory - Society: Politics: Conservatism: Organizations: Federalist Society
Society: Organizations: Student: Academic
Society: Politics: Liberalism: Libertarianism: Youth and Student
- Advancing the principles of freedom, separation of governmental powers, and that judges are paid to interpret the laws, not to make them.
Columbia Law School Federalist Society
- Students who share a common belief that the state exists to preserve freedom, that the separation of governmental powers is central to our Constitution, and that it is emphatically the province and duty of the judiciary to say what the law is, not what it should be.
Harvard Law School Federalist Society
- Conservative, libertarian, and moderate law students.
Stanford Law School Federalist Society
- Conservatives and libertarians interested in the current state of the legal order.
Yale Law School Federalist Society
- Believes that the courts must declare the sense of the law; and if they should be disposed to exercise will instead of judgement, the consequence would be the substitution of their pleasure for that of the legislative body.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 11:29:10 AM EDT -