become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conservatism/Organizations
Open Directory - Society: Politics: Conservatism: Organizations
Character Counts Coalition
John Birch Society
Society: Politics: Conservatism: Parties
Society: Politics: Organizations
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Perspectives: Activism
ACT for America
- Provides American citizens with a means to be a collective voice for the democratic values of Western Civilization, and against the threat of radical Islam.
- Seeks to restore constitutional limits on the federal government, and to reduce that government to a sustainable size.
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation of the free enterprise system and constitutional government. Online newsletter, book reviews, and court monitor.
America's Future Foundation
- Social and networking organization of young conservatives. E-zine, calendar of upcoming events, job postings, and membership information.
American Conservative Union
- Oldest membership-based conservative organization in the United States
American Legislative Exchange Council
- Nonpartisan individual membership organization of state legislators which favors federalism and conservative public policy solutions.
American Political Action Committee (AmeriPAC)
- Political action committee which provides financial support to conservative candidates for public office in the United States.
American Principles Project
- Non-profit organization dedicated to preserving and propagating the fundamental principles on which our country was founded.
- Protecting life, marriage, family, faith and freedom.
Americans For Limited Government
- Works with local people all across America to pursue initiative and legislature efforts that focus on limiting the size and scope of government.
Americans For Prosperity
- Advancing every individual's right to economic freedom and opportunity.
Australian League of Rights
- Christian-based service movement and political watchdog group. Online newsletter, columns, and action report on threats to rights and freedom.
Campaign for Working Families
- A non-partisan political action committee dedicated to electing pro-family, pro-life and pro-free enterprise candidates to state and federal offices.
Center for Individual Freedom
- An American non-partisan organization protecting individual freedom and individual rights guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution.
Citizens For Constitutional Government
- Seeks various reforms of the US government, including abolition of direct taxation and a repeal of the 14th and 17th Amendments. Membership and affiliate program outlined.
- Seeks to reassert the traditional American values of limited government, freedom of enterprise, strong families, and national sovereignty with security.
Citizens for a Better America
- Helping candidates with functional morals and values get elected to offices at all levels of government.
Citizens for the Republic
- Promotes the principles of limited government, maximum freedom, personal responsibility, peace through strength, and the defense of the dignity of every individual.
Coalition on Urban Renewal and Education
- Interjects concepts of free enterprise and individual merit into debates about poverty, exposes the failures of entitlement programs and liberal government policies.
Concerned Women for America
- Promotes Biblical values and strong families.
Conservative American Indian Republicans
- American Indians who believe traditional wisdom and moderate reform are preferable to utopian idealism and revolutionary change.
- Offers news, action items, links, lobbying information, e-mail addresses for Congress and the media, publications, and numerous links.
- Protects, preserves, and defends the principles expressed in the Declaration of Independence.
- Australian group set up to counter feminism, defend the unborn, and the traditional family.
Family Research Council
- To reaffirm and promote the traditional family unit and the Judeo-Christian value system upon which it is built
- Advances the American heritage of freedom by honoring and encouraging military service, defending the sovereignty of the United States and promoting a strong national defense.
- British group campaigning for personal freedom and responsibility, the rule of law, limited government, capitalism, parliamentary democracy, and national defence.
- Dedicated to Social Security reform, repeal of the Death Tax, tax cuts in general, and limiting the size and scope of government.
Institute of Marriage and Family Canada
- Conducts, compiles and presents the latest and most accurate research to ensure that marriage and family-friendly policy are foremost in the minds of Canada’s decision makers. It also explores the causes and consequences of family breakdown and of family strength.
Jews for Conservative Politics
- Works to increase dialogue among all Jews and all Americans about the conservative perspective.
Let Freedom Ring
- Defends constitutional government, economic freedom and traditional values.
- Raises money for candidates through a network of grassroots conservatives. Members choose from campaign profiles of recommended candidates.
National Citizens Coalition
- Free enterprise, individual freedom, strong defence and better government in Canada.
- Seeks to revitalize American conservatism and oppose the prevailing liberalism.
- Opposes radical left-wing groups, enabling the grassroots 'silent majority' to take action.
- Women who share a common belief in free markets, limited government and personal responsibility.
- Conservative women's issue advocacy group concerned with national security issues, the economy and free markets, the success and viability of our nation's families, and the culture necessary for a free and democratic society.
State Government Leadership Foundation
- Educates elected and appointed state government officials, provides support to local officeholders, and highlights meaningful, conservative solutions to social welfare problems.
Tea Party 911
- Informational site on Tea Party movement, news, articles, info, group listings, event calander, and info on Tea Party candidates supported.
Traditional Values Coalition
- Lobbying group focusing on religious liberties, marriage, the right to life, the homosexual agenda, pornography, family tax relief and education.
Young Britons’ Foundation
- Non-partisan, not-for-profit research and training organisation that combats bias in the British education system and mainstream media, seeking to train and inform young, politically charged activists.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 10:54:12 AM EDT -