become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conservatism/Institutes
Open Directory - Society: Politics: Conservatism: Institutes
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Institutes
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science: Institutes
Society: Issues: Policy Institutes
Society: Politics: Liberalism: Libertarianism: Institutes
- Pennsylvania-based conservative think tank devoted to local government issues. Recent papers on key issues, information about events and publications, and related links.
Ashbrook Center for Public Affairs
- An academic forum for the study, research and discussion of the principles and practices of American constitutional government and politics at Ashland University. Archive of publications and RealAudio speeches.
Center of the American Experiment
- A conservative think tank in Minnesota, focusing in improving education, strengthening free market economy and reducing poverty and crime.
Centre for Policy Studies
- The institute develops and publishes public policy proposals and arranges seminars and lectures on topical policy issues, as part of its mission to influence policy around the world.
- A Christian institute discovering and promoting ideas in the common sense tradition of representative government, the free market and individual liberty.
Edmund Burke Foundation, The Netherlands
- The Burke Foundation seeks to promote conservative philosophy, develop policy proposals, bring together those interested in conservatism in The Netherlands and to change public opinion in the notoriously 'progressive' country.
Ethics and Public Policy Center
- Seeks to clarify and reinforce the bond between the Judeo-Christian moral tradition and the public debate over domestic and foreign policy issues. Its program includes research, writing, publication, and conferences. Located in Washington, DC.
Free Congress Foundation
- A Washington, D.C. conservative research institute and policy education organization with policy centers on technology, law and democracy, cultural conservatism, and governance. Articles and releases, publications, and store available online.
Frontiers of Freedom Institute
- Founded in 1995 by Malcolm Wallop, Frontiers seeks to lead the conservative movement against an ever more powerful and intrusive federal government, and to restore and maintain individual rights.
- Independent conservatives dedicated to advancing freedom and protecting the Constitution. Includes articles, videos, blog, and policy reports.
- A leading conservative think tank which publishes research on domestic, economic, foreign and defense policy, as well as thejournal Policy Review.
- Conservative policy analysis group at Stanford University. Site provides library and archives of papers and seminars, description of research areas, publication links, and background on activities.
- U.S. domestic and foreign policy tank. Includes profiles of scholars, event information, published research and policy center information, and current headlines.
Konrad Adenauer Foundation
- Offers political education, conducts scientific fact-finding research for political projects, grants scholarships to gifted individuals, researches the history of Christian Democracy. Some information in English.
- Arlington, VA-based organization which identifies, recruits, trains, and places conservatives within the public policy process in the US and abroad.
Maine Heritage Policy Center
- A research and educational organization which formulates and promotes conservative public policies in the U.S. state of Maine. Includes text of op-eds and links to other New England policy institutes.
Media Research Center
- Exposes the bias, abuses, and irresponsibility of the liberal media
National Center for Policy Analysis
- NCPA is a non-profit public policy research institute seeking innovative private sector solutions to public policy problems.
National Center for Public Policy Research
- A conservative think tank and policy institute covering Congress, insider political information, global warming and the environment, legal reform, Social Security, and campaign reform.
Pacific Research Institute for Public Policy
- San Francisco-based non-profit advocating for personal responsibility and individual liberty in national and state issues. Site offers extensive archive of papers and presentations from PRI research centers, as well as event information, publications link, and voter education resources.
South Carolina Policy Council
- Reports on current issues, profiles of notable public figures, and text of publications on a variety of local and national issues.
The American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research (AEI)
- Conducts policy research supportive of limited government, private enterprise, vital cultural and political institutions, and a strong US foreign policy and national defense. Profiles of scholars, publications and commentary, research area descriptions, annual report, newsletter, and bookstore available.
The Bradley Foundation
- Private foundation established by Lynde and Harry Bradley to support individualism, self-government, and free-market causes. Describes publications, staff and directors, grantee showcase, application process, the Lion House, and
The Claremont Institute for the Study of Statesmanship and Political Philosophy
- Projects, recent writings, event and publication information, and news releases from the Californian think tank.
The Faith & Reason Institute
- The Institute aims at bringing both Faith and Reason to bear on all the issues that confront people. It addresses questions of economics, politics, public policy, science, technology, the environment, and public culture, from perspective of both faith and reason.
The Georgia Public Policy Foundation
- Research and education foundation dedicated to limited government, private enterprise, and individual responsibility. Press releases, publications, current research and initiatives, and related links available.
The Nevada Policy Research Institute
- Conducts research on public policy issues affecting the state and the U.S. FAQs, papers on current research areas, and link list.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, June 12, 2010 6:35:13 AM EDT -