become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Civic_Participation
Open Directory - Society: Politics: Civic Participation
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Elections: Voter Registration and Information
Society: Issues: Apathy
This category in other languages:
Center for Community and Civic Engagement
- Housed at The University of Southern Mississippi. Core activities include after-school programs, service-learning, tutoring and mentoring, and civic leadership development throughout the state.
- Organization founded by Ralph Nader that recruits and trains citizen activists, and directs them to focused action campaigns. Focuses on the issues of democracy, justice, globalization, environment, equality, freedom, and peace. Includes mailing list, calendar, current projects, and tools for organizing.
- Promoting common sense government through citizen activism.
- Description of the participatory budgeting model used in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
Politically Independent Candidate X
- Free service which advises politically independent candidates on how to become councillors in England and Wales. Information about voting and election procedures, campaign tips, and FAQs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2008 at 22:24:53 UTC -