become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Christian_Democracy
Open Directory - Society: Politics: Christian Democracy
Youth and Student
Society: Politics: Conservatism
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Issues: Social Gospel
This category in other languages:
Catholic Encyclopedia: Christian Democracy
- Article from 1908 representing Christian democracy as the ensemble of Catholic doctrine, organization, and action in the field of popular social questions.
Christian Democracy in Western Europe 1920-1953
- Hypertext of a book by Michael P. Fogarty published in 1957 describing the philosophical underpinnings of Christian Democracy, its history and involvement in 19th and 20th century movements, and its relationship to the Catholic Church and church history.
Christian Peoples Alliance
- British political movement to introduce Christian principles into society and government, founded by Ram Gidoomal. News headlines, text of speeches and party documents, event information, and related links.
Graves de Communi Re
- Encyclical of Pope Leo XIII, promulgated 18 January 1901, on the Christian Democracy name and movement.
The Nature of Christian Democracy: A Review and Critique of Maurice Glasman
- Article by Nigel Meek published in the Libertarian Alliance's Economic Notes, No. 95 which reviews "Unnecessary Suffering: Managing Market Utopia," a history of the European Christian Democratic movement.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, December 8, 2013 7:39:02 PM EST -