become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Alternative_Political_Systems
Alternative Political Systems
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Economic Systems
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science: Political Philosophy
Society: Future: Utopias
Society: Politics: Democracy
This category in other languages:
Blueprint for a New Confederation
- Presents a constitutional framework applying the rational self-interest model and the market mechanisms of modern economics to intra and inter-governmental behaviour, based on a paper published by the Fremskrittspartiets Utredningsinstitutt.
Constitutional Theory Through Practice
- Advocates a proposed new constitution for the U.S. with strictly limited powers and a novel organization loosely based on English parliamentary democracy.
- A proposed system featuring a career "politician class" and popular party, influenced by Plato, Marx, democracy, and other philosophies.
- Promotes a voting system giving more weight to votes of poorer people.
- Project to create a new social/political/economic system that will peacefully supersede nations and form the basis for a new global civilization.
- Proposes to prepare humanity for an "approaching paradigm shift from fragmented nationalistic societies to a cohesive global civilization," ~ "based on peace and justice for all."
Innovations in Democracy
- Collecting and sharing concepts, ideas and information about empowering the governed to self-determination. Offers a large list of sites which propose various means to more democratic systems.
- Advocates ranking candidates on election ballots, with the goal of eliminating the 'wasted' vote or 'spoiler' candidacy.
Institut of Social Threefolding
- The threefolding aims to achieve constitutional reorganization of society and an accurate allocation of social phenomena, through the concept of a differentiation of society into the fields of cultural sphere, economic sphere and rights sphere.
Joan Bardina Studies Center
- Political and economic proposals based on transparent markets, global and universal telematic currency, and basic income.
- A gateway to original texts and documents on panarchy, polyarchy, and anarchy in English, French, Italian, and German. Includes related libertarian and anarchist links.
- Advocates "the multiplication of centres and the empowerment of people - going beyond the ideologies of statism and capitalism."
- A centre for collaborative development of proposals for the reformation of government, legal systems, economic and trade structures and school syllabuses
- Advocates and explains theory of stewardship. Provides links to current stewardship projects, research, and positions on current issues.
Sullivan, Dan: Geolibertarian home page
- Includes an introduction to the geolibertarianism.
- A proposed new system to shape the future of civilization through application of systematic planning processes that involve direct public participation, from an anynomous urban planner's perspective.
- A political movement of Belgian origin advocating basic income as a next step in the social development of countries.
- Network of sites with propositions for reform in education, health, government, and other areas.
Alternative Political Systems
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2016 at 14:05:04 UTC -