become an editor
the entire directory
only in Philosophy/Transdisciplinarity
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Transdisciplinarity
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Transdisciplinary
Science: Science in Society
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Interfaith: Interreligious Dialogue
This category in other languages:
Learning Development Institute (LDI)
- LDI is a transdisciplinary networked learning community devoted to excellence in the development and study of learning. The collective responsibility for the ecology of the learning environment, and each individual's role in its participatory management, is among LDI's essential concerns.
The Association for Integrative Studies - AIS
- An interdisciplinary professional organization founded in 1979 to promote the interchange of ideas among scholars and administrators in all of the arts and sciences on intellectual and organizational issues related to furthering integrative studies. Interdis E-mail List is a list designed to promote the free exchange of ideas and information about topics such as integration, synthesis, interdisciplinarity.
eGroups on Transdisciplinarity
- Electronic groups for the study of transdisciplinarity.
- Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies in Literature, Continental Philosophy, Phenomenological Psychology, and the Arts, with a pronounced tendency of transdisciplinarity.
John Granger Philosophy (Lost Cosmic Connection)
- Eclectic and original philosophy on numerous metaphysical and practical subjects. Integrating philosophy, psychology, art, and human history.
Principia Cybernetica Web
- An international organization, PCP tries to tackle age-old philosophical questions with the help of the most recent cybernetic theories and technologies. Stated more precisely, the Project's aim is the computer-supported collaborative development of an evolutionary-systemic philosophy.
SAGUF Network for Transdisciplinary Research
- Network of the Swiss Academic Society for Environmental Research and Ecology.
The Three Pillars of Transdisciplinarity
- Seb Henagulph's essay provides a lucid framing of the geometry of relational versus rational perception and inquiry. The key multivalent 'connector' between the domains of the relational and rational which the author utilizes in weaving this tapestry of understanding is Stéphane Lupasco's notion of 'the included middle'.
A Transdisciplinary Approach to Science and Astrology
- This article explores the unconscious and symbolic bases of astrology.
Transdisciplinary resources - Hodges Health Care Domains Model:
- Collection of interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 22, 2012 12:15:02 PM EDT -